Going to D23 expo and Disneyland...Any Tips??

disfanatic702

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
I'll be making my first trip to Disneyland this August to see the parks and go to the D23 expo. Looking for some tips about the parks, hotels, transportation, and what to expect. thanks!!!

I would expect it to be hot and crowded, but if you go in with the right mindset, you'll have a great time! What specifically would you like to know? :woohoo:

disfanatic702 said:
Hi all!
I'll be making my first trip to Disneyland this August to see the parks and go to the D23 expo. Looking for some tips about the parks, hotels, transportation, and what to expect. thanks!!!

I went to the expo two years ago. Influence of the expo on the parks is debatable, I think last year it coincided with ap blackout dates lifting so it was busy but nothing outrageous. You're better off picking a hotel closer to the convention center than the park. You will be there very early and very late so you don't want a long walk back to your room. You can never get in line too early. Saturday last year,for the studio presentation, I was in line at 5:30 for the doors to open at 9 and was still a few hundred people back. You will not get into everything so pick one or two must do activities at the expo per day. Bring extra cash, the ATMs ran out last year. And have fun!!! It really is a fun event

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter