Going this saturday - need final tips!

Greaser69

Biggest german Disney World Fan ever.
Hi all together!
Oh yes, finally the big day comes near.
This Saturday the 21th we going for the BIG 2 weeks Disney Vacation!
Me and my wife 33/34, from Germany. Westay Offsite at the Sheraton Vistana Resort(Got a great rate through Hotelkingdom.com). It's our 13th Trip and we want to check out some new Reastaurants all over the Area and need some final words if they're good or bad.
So lets hear what you say about these restaurants:
Disney-Restaurants:
Boma Dinner Buffet
Hollywood Vine and Dine Dinner Buffet
Traisl End Buffet (Dinner)
Non Disney:
Angels Diner/US 192
Fabulous 50s Buffet + Pizza Parlor / West Irlo Bronson Hgw
Josies New York Style Pizza and Wings/near Universal
Adobe Gilas/Pointe Orlando
Bill Wongs Famous Buffet/International Drive
Dragon Court/SR 535 near Disney

our classics we always visit are: Kobe, Chefs Mickeys, Ming Court, Ohana. So we don't need any help here...

So lets hear what you say...

Sascha

We leave Sunday! I'll look for you and your green ribbon! If you see mine, be sure to say HELLO (or is that hallo!) :)

Looks great!!!....Boma will be very interesting...different food choices, Angel's is pig out heaven for crab and lobster...can get very crowded so be patient in line.....Bill Wong's has a great rep....don't know much about the other non disney Places.....hard to go wrong, though......enjoy...Ted

Boma - great food, super desserts
Hollywood and Vine - good variety of food
Angel's - great seafood buffet - get there early, it's cheaper. I think $19.95 from 4pm-6pm, then $24.95 after 6pm. If you can find an I Love Orlando Magazine when you get here, there is a coupon for $3 off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter