Going Solo Nov. 1-5

Disneykat

Mouseketeer
My first trip solo trip!

I will be at MNSSHP on Nov. 1 for my birthday and plan on doing Epcot a couple of evenings. Anyone else going at this time?

Never been to F&W before I've been wanting to go for a few years. I havent booked my return ticket yet....Im thinking about hanging around one more night. Have to see if I can add one more night.:)

I'll be there from 10/30 - 11/3 at least. I'm staying with some friends so my departure date is up in the air and depends on what we end up doing later that week. My only set in stone days are F&W on the 31st and MNSSHP on the 1st.

My two other friends and I will be there from 10/31-11/6. We will be at MNSSHP on 10/31. We are going to plan out the rest of the trip this weekend. I do know that we will be at MK on 11/5 because of the EMH in the evening.

Im here from oct 22-nov 4th I would love someone or group of people to walk around with or do any of the rides or attractions. I went today to DHS however I felt awkward since I'm kind of on the shy side. I don't know how these work but if any of you would like company and wouldn't mind me tagging along feel free to message me. Any park and day in that timeframe will work thanks!

well if your needing another random person to be there, im headed down on another solo trip, will be arriving at the world on the 30th and leaving on the 4th. also attending the mnsshp nov 1st.
only plans i had somewhat set in stone where my dinners each day at various signature restaurants. do have lunch reservations at table service's also but those shouldnt be hard to rearrange. no le cellier tho as this trip was just put together a few days ago due to some change in plans with a friend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter