Going on the Magic!!

jrm11697

Mouseketeer
We were suppsed to go on the Fantasy, but we thought about it again and thought we wanted to get on the classic ship before the new one. And im sure there will still be working out some problems on a new ship.

Anyway we're going to the Bahamas on the Magic from NYC! Were so excited!

Also- do we book flights on Disney cruise website or do it through the airline?

I would check the price each way through them and on your own. It will prob be a lot cheaper to do yourself. We are on the May 25 NYC to Bahamas. So excited! Which date are you on.

Like you our first DC was aboard the Magic last March, WC (western caribbean) loved it. I am glad our first cruise ever was aboard a smaller ship as well. We loved the Magic and DCL. We rebooked while on board, we will be sailing aboard the Fantasy in November of 2013, EC.

We purchased our own airlines tickets and booked our own pre-cruise hotel room. We live in WA & CA so we flew in the day before our cruise departed. We did use Disney transportation to get us to & from PC terminal.

Have a great time you will LOVE it. Love Castaway Cay!

I would check the price each way through them and on your own. It will prob be a lot cheaper to do yourself. We are on the May 25 NYC to Bahamas. So excited! Which date are you on.

Thats what I was going to do. Spirit airlines offers flights from Myrtle Beach SC to NYC (LaGuardia) at cheap prices. Its not luxury flying but it works.

My family is on the July 28 sailing.

Like you our first DC was aboard the Magic last March, WC (western caribbean) loved it. I am glad our first cruise ever was aboard a smaller ship as well. We loved the Magic and DCL. We rebooked while on board, we will be sailing aboard the Fantasy in November of 2013, EC.

We purchased our own airlines tickets and booked our own pre-cruise hotel room. We live in WA & CA so we flew in the day before our cruise departed. We did use Disney transportation to get us to & from PC terminal.

Have a great time you will LOVE it. Love Castaway Cay!

Well, this is really our 2nd Disney cruise. We did Wonder in 2006. We decided to do Bahamas again since we haven't cruised in so long and want to do the "smaller" ships before the Dream/Fantasy. I was in Florida over the summer to visit Orlando for Disney/Universal. On the last day, we went to PC to see NASA center. The Dream was in port. WOW! that thing is HUGE!!! but the Magic looks like a great ship...hope it is as good as Wonder was!

I have a few questions:

1. Is the only thing to do on the PC day is WDW? The family has been there so many times and we want something different.

2. What terminal in NYC will the Magic dock? What part of the city is the closest?

3. Will a subway or taxi be able to take me to the port?

I have a few questions:

1. Is the only thing to do on the PC day is WDW? The family has been there so many times and we want something different.

2. What terminal in NYC will the Magic dock? What part of the city is the closest?

I can answer #1 for you. Have you ever been to Kennedy Space Center? It's not far from PC. I didn't even want to go but dh & my mom did so I went along with it. I'm so glad I did. We did the "up close" tour and really enjoyed it.

I have a few questions:

I can answer #1 for you. Have you ever been to Kennedy Space Center? It's not far from PC. I didn't even want to go but dh & my mom did so I went along with it. I'm so glad I did. We did the "up close" tour and really enjoyed it. It's something all Americans should see. :goodvibes :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter