• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

going on the double dip

Destinydaddy

Earning My Ears
Going on the double dip in two weeks and can't wait! We have gone on 15 cruises and never new about disboards, wish we new about them before. can't wait!

First off welcome to the DIS and the DCL forums!

Destinydaddy & Soothy - there is a great group of DISers going on the May 27th cruise. We are actually calling it a double scoop cruise and out logo is an ice cream cone (see my signature below).

Here is a link to our cruise meets thread. click here It is over 41,000 posts long so don't start the beginning just jump on in and introduce yourselves. For more on the group you can also click on the 5/27 link in my signature below and get to our web page. Hope to see you on board!

Hi! We are planning a double dip for 2008. Are you planning on staying on the ship after the first week, or are you thinking about getting off and going through the terminal again? I was thinking about going throught the terminal so we can have another welcome aboard photo taken with the date of the second week on it. I'm not sure if that is possible though.

Kelly, a double dip cruise is one with two stops at Castaway Cay. It sounds like you are doing back to back cruises. I wish that we could do that. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter