Going on Nov. 9-11 -- Crowds??

Abbracio

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We are going to be at Disneyland on Nov. 9-11th ---- does anyone have any idea of what the crowds will be like?? Are there any special events or school holidays during these three days??

We will be there on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday -- which day would be better to do Disneyland and Disney Adventure??

Thanks for any info..

Kathryn :)

My kids have a 4 day weekend that week (off Sat. - Tues.) for Veteran's Day. I think Tuesday would be the least crowded. Some get Fri. - Mon. off and some just get Sat. - Mon. off. So Tuesday would be my pick!

The hours of the parks will give you an idea of how crowded Disney expects it to be. Veteran's day weekends are usually very popular.

And this is one of the reasons why we plan on staying at the hotel or going to the beach that weekend. Then when things hopefully quieten down, we will head back to Disney to finish off our holiday!

Thanks so much for your help.

I didn't even realize it was Veteran's Day weekend.

WE have now decided to do the San Diego part of our trip FIRST, then drive up to Anaheim and do Disney on Nov. 12, 13, 14th (Wed. Thurs. Fri.). HOpefully , the crowds will be a little smaller.

We have gone to Disneyworld the last two Octobers and we have dealt with some BIG crowds, so I'm hoping to avoid that this year.

Wish us luck. :)

I would suggest possibly hitting DL early on Sunday and as it gets busier switch over to DCA. Sunday is going to be the unofficial "Goth" day at DL. Also called Bat's Day. It used to be in August but this year it will be in Nov. (2009 will be in May). It should bring in a slight influx of crowds for the event to DL on Sunday. It is only a one day event though.

Opps missed your schedule change! You should have a great time going later in the week.

Good choice on changing your dates!! I went Veterans weekend in 2005, being in the parks Sunday-Wednesday. Sunday was pretty bad, Monday a lot better, Tuesday and Wednesday were empty!!

Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter