Going Next Week... and....

DisneyDino25

Earning My Ears
wondering if anyone can help??

We are going next week to stay at Carribean Beach resort :cool1: march 24-april 1st and was wondering what the crowds will be like, i know its gonna be busy but will it be manageable??? we never been during this time.. :thumbsup2

anyones in sight will be appreciated :wave2:

It is going to be very crowded. Very. Very very.

Get to the parks early and get your favorites done and then get out. Go back after dinner.

It will be a sea of people by noon. Just be patient and have fun.

I agree. Your best bet will be to get to the park as soon as it opens. No matter how busy, you will still have a blast! Enjoy your trip!

I can't speak for the end of March time frame, but we normally go to disney right at Easter time. Last Easter 2012 it wasn't that busy but Easter was in mid/late April I think. There was also a lot of availability at our 2 resorts we stayed at, so we were upgraded at both. This Easter, I don't know what to expect because people have said end of March is normally busy anyway, but then add Easter on and it will be super busy. I have been checking our 2 resorts of choice and there is still a lot of open rooms, but people could be staying offsite, who knows. Our plan is to get to the parks fairly early. Knowing us, not right at opening, but still well before noon time. We'll get some fast passes and go on our must-do rides early. Then just play the rest of the day by ear. You will be okay as long as you go into it knowing it will be busy and you may have to go to Plan B a few times.

thanks everyone :thumbsup2

I'm sure busy or not we will have a magical time :cool1:

Caribbean beach resort, here we come !:banana:

Have a great time and take advantage of extra magic hours. I agree with the others - get there early! It's amazing how much you can get done in the first 2 hours when a park opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter