going March 23-29

MickeynMinnie

DIS Veteran
i can't wait to go! i have my mickey luggage that i bought off Disneyshopping.com all ready to go.. its sitting on the end of my bed waiting to get packed! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Our family will be there March 21-26. I know what you mean. I have 32 more days and I can't wait. Wish I could pack now but I think that would be a little too soon even for me. Have a great time! :cheer2:

We'll be at WDW 3/22 -3/31, spending the first 4 nights at PC and then moving over to OKW for 5 nights. I can't believe I'm almost to that magical pixiedust: 30 day mark (tomorrow :cool1: )! I took some time off work this week to work on DH's business financials, but "somehow" :rolleyes: got a bit sidetracked, and spent some time packing (I've had the suitcases out in the bonus room for months ~ I love walking in there and seeing them :cloud9: !) and "to-do" list making. On this trip will be me, DS (16) and his friend (also 16). There are both big eaters, so to save a few $$ I have an entire suitcase packed with snacks, breakfast foods and drinks (I even have some healthy stuff in there, but don't tell them :rolleyes1) . That just means that I'll have an empty suitcase to fill with my WDW purchases :hyper: ! Oh well, I guess it's time to get back to bank reconciliations (boy do I know how to have a GOOD time or what :rotfl2: ) !
:tink:

Sooo close :banana: ! DH is not going on this trip and today I said something about leaving 2 weeks from Wednesday and he started spazing out :crazy: . He didn't realize that DS and I are leaving so soon. I think he's most concerned about there being enough food in the house for him :rotfl: ! I have been swamped at work (my boss/friend of 20 years, had her 46 yo DH very unexpectedly pass away ~ 2 weeks ago, so things have really been crazy work wise and emotionally for us all :sad1: ). I REALLY need to finish our tax stuff, but all I think of is WDW party: and how I can't wait to get there. Hope to run into some DIS friends while at WDW :wave2: !

We're getting excited too. Just put my Disney luggage tags on my new luggage & DD13 finally found a one piece swim suit for the water parks. We'll be there 3/23-3/30 - looks like the weather will be good.

miamimama said:
We're getting excited too. Just put my Disney luggage tags on my new luggage & DD13 finally found a one piece swim suit for the water parks. We'll be there 3/23-3/30 - looks like the weather will be good.

we are getting close to the 24 hour mark!!!!!!!ahhhhhh today just dragged on and on!!! i have a feeling tomorrow will be worse! We are leaving for the airport EARLY thursday morning! 4:30 am... which means i have to be up by 4 or earlier to make sure i have everything... I'm crazy like that.. i keep checking everything even though i've been packed for a week!!! Our flight leaves 6:10am!!!!!!!! do you think getting to the airport at 5 is too early? or late?? never had a flight this early before! wanted to be there bright and early!!! any input would be GREAT!! THANKS!!
Looks like great weather! could use some.. its freezing here in Buffalo!! leaving the snow and cold for some sun!! yay!!! :cool1: :banana: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter