• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going Live this Saturday - We're eating everything but the F&G Festival flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 23 short hours until we're on the road to the airport and I can't wait. I'll start the live report tomorrow and by Saturday morning I'll be posting our first vacation meals.

Hope to "see" you all on board!

Hope you have a wonderful trip hun :hug: If it isn't too much trouble, would you please have a poolside lemonade for me at the Maji pool bar ;)

Have I said, I can't wait for the live reviews to start Saturday???? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Safe travels and enjoy every minute of Disney and, of course, all the eating too. :)

Just 23 short hours until we're on the road to the airport and I can't wait. I'll start the live report tomorrow and by Saturday morning I'll be posting our first vacation meals.

Hope to "see" you all on board!

We are headed down there on the 25th, and dining at Citricos for the first time as well. Looking forward to your reviews. Have fun!!

Hope you have a wonderful trip hun :hug: If it isn't too much trouble, would you please have a poolside lemonade for me at the Maji pool bar ;)

oh dang - if I must .... :rotfl:

Have I said, I can't wait for the live reviews to start Saturday???? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Safe travels and enjoy every minute of Disney and, of course, all the eating too. :)

We are headed down there on the 25th, and dining at Citricos for the first time as well. Looking forward to your reviews. Have fun!!

Thanks to you both ! Citricos is really the one I'm looking forward to the most - it's so new to us that I'm not even really sure where in the GF it is!

You have a great line-up of restaurants! Have a great trip, and I'm looking forward to your reviews!:thumbsup2

Well, we're 98% packed and I'm sitting her watching dvr'ed NCIS episodes waiting for DH to get home (in 20-40 minutes). We'll go get DS from school and get on the road.

Plans for today: get to the cities, get DS's crocs fixed (sigh), get some lunch, get to the airport and through security, have dinner, get on the plane, watch NCIS Season 7 episodes on the iPod until my eyes bleed or the battery dies...get the rental car and checked into the resort very late.

So...tomorrow it begins!!

I have all three camera batteries charged and ready to go so we'll be taking photos of everything.

I'll set up the new live report, name it pretty much the same as this one and begin populating it with photos in the morning. Nothing WDW until tomorrow, but then here we go!

"See" you all there!

*** in the meantime, if anyone is interested in learning more about our dining style you can read my review from just about a year ago :)***

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2163674

Patiently waiting for all those photos and the reviews to begin!!!! Safe travels today and have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

so exciting! Hope you are there and having a great vacation. We leave a week from today!!

You can post a link to your Dining review in the first post or if you want me to put it here at the last post, just let me know :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter