• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

going in November

northwds

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are going to WDW for 1st trip the first week in November. What kind of selection of clothes should I pack? I read that temperature swings happen alot. What is the story? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. We live in Maine, so I think it will feel warm to us no matter what the local temp is!!!

DH and I always take shorts and t-shirts.... Add in 1/2 pair of long pants - that most years we never take off the hangers. Do usually need our sweatshirts early mornings and late nights. Occasionly use a pair of sweat pants, especially if using trams to/from parking lots. Can store them in a locker during the day. If you park hop you still only pay for one locker. We have had a year or two where we wore long pants a lot or needed rain gear all week, etc..

Figgy, do you wear that 1/2 pair of pants on your left leg or your right leg? LOL Thanks for the morning smile.

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter