Going in May!!!

shooter364

Mouseketeer
Talk about good news!

My wife just called me from her office to tell me about a great airfare that she found from Washington, DC to Orlando.... She took the bit right away and booked os for a short trip in mid-May!

Have I told you lately how much I love that woman?

Bill

Woohoo Bill :) :) :) Great news :) Tell us more! How long will you be there and are you on-site :) ?

Excellent news! We want more details - when / where / how long for / plans?????? ;)

I must not be jealous
I must not be jealous
I must not be jealous............

That's great news :) But when are you going to be there and where will you stay?

OK folks... here is the information that I've got so far:

We will be there from May 1th through the 14th for a late spring get away. staying at all-star music.

Plans??? We plan to go to Blizzard Beach... Downtown Disney, Magic Kingdom, Epcot.... oh, you know, all that stuff.

This will be a nice way to start the summer, as it looks like I will be incredibly busy getting ready for our upcoming terror trials.

Bill, that's great news! It's nice when something unexpected happens like that huh? :)

Penny :)

How funny.....I just booked airfare from the 11th to the 14th also but from NY to Orlando. I am taking my 82 year old aunt to WDW (she loves it since I took her there last year). I have to pick her up in Tampa first. I still have not decided where we are staying yet (I guess I better to that tomorrow!!)

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter