Going in March 2016 spring break trip

germ539

Goofy is my favorite
We are going to California in March 2016 for spring break to go to the 2 presidential museums but also are going to Disneyland/California Adventure also (we're in LA anyway, we can't miss DL/CA)o_O

Needing some advice on what offsite hotels are:

1. close within walking distance
2. decent price
3. free breakfast preferred
4. free parking preferred

staying approx 4 nites, 2 -3 days at DL/CA. I haven't been to DL since before CA was built.

TIA!!!

There are a lot of hotels within walking distance of DL. Harbor Blvd is the main street just outside the park entrance. The ones across the street from the park tend to be more motels, then just down from that you will find hotels. Your idea of walking distance might be totally different than mine so if I were you I'd decide how far a walk is manageable and start with that. Also figure out what price range you are looking for. That will help narrow down the endless choices and we can start giving you some hotel names! There is also the option of using ART if you want, that opens up many more options for staying a little further away without walking. Hope I didn't add more confusion, it can be quite overwhelming with all the choices near DL

Less than a mile, preferably less than 1/2mile for walking, we will have a car but don't plan on using it to drive to DL/CA, that is another reason we would like free parking at the hotel.

Price range since we will have two rooms, would like to keep it $100 or less per room, we've considered on property but cost seems better off property and since it is walking distance (compared to WDW) we'd rather save money on the hotel and have more to spend other places/things.

Any suggestions welcome!

If you are willing to stay within 1 mile there are a lot of options, even within half mile. So can I ask why 2 rooms? Would a hotel suite work? If so there's a new Homewood Suites opening up, right now reservations are being accepted starting Nov 1st and I saw prices of $129 per night, breakfast included, not sure on parking. We are booked for Aug at Embassy Suites S, includes breakfast and evening drinks and snacks, not sure on parking and rates are around $129. There are several people on the boards that have stayed at places closer to DL and they seem happy with them, just no personal experience here, DH travels for business so we always stick with Hilton properties for points.

For us, my son and I are going with my parents, so we need two rooms. We are looking at all options that would work for us. Hopefully we can find something that works for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter