Going in just a few days!

joedave12

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be there 6/13-6/17. Yay! We typically go during holiday times or in April, so summer time is very new to us. It's just us, we're willing to get up early, stay late.. But I'd love your advice, tips, tricks,etc. we're not new to Disneyland just this time I'd year. What is your favorite thing to do during busy ride times? What should I expect for crowds on Father's Day? Thanks in advance!!!

My husband and I will be there 6/13-6/17. Yay! We typically go during holiday times or in April, so summer time is very new to us. It's just us, we're willing to get up early, stay late.. But I'd love your advice, tips, tricks,etc. we're not new to Disneyland just this time I'd year. What is your favorite thing to do during busy ride times? What should I expect for crowds on Father's Day? Thanks in advance!!!

Well, Summer will be crowded, but still fun! You've already mentioned getting up early and staying late--a GOOD plan.

Formulate a general idea of what your "must-dos" are, and try to get them out of the way early on in your trip, so as to avoid being disappointed!

Be prepared to arrive 30 to 45 minutes(in my opinion), before Park opening, in order to get a jump on everything--it WILL be worth it!

Go back to your hotel in the early afternoons for rest/swim.

In Summer, you not only have to be concerned about busy, but warmer/hot weather as well. We like to get away from busy and hot by ducking into the Tiki Room, Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, or the Golden Horseshoe(to watch Billy Hill and the Hillbillies)!

Another thing we like to do when it's busy, is grab an ice cold treat, find a shaded bench, and People Watch!

Have a great time:)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter