• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going in June!

photobob

DIS Veteran
Preparing to make reservations for our seventh trip since 97. This was to be the year that we definately were not going to go. WRONG! Some friends from our church who we really like are going and said it sure would be fun if we went too. We agreed and and I've got Disney fever once again! We plan to stay at Coronado Springs this year, never stayed there before. I've had reservations there before but changed them to other places before I actually went, not this time though we really want to stay there. BTW June25-30th..Can't wait.

woo hoo nothing better then a trip to Disney before you thought you'd get to go originally! Congrats and have a great time. I hope you enjoy CSR. I'll be at OKW June 25-July 10...I can't wait to sit by the pool in the sun!!!

Congrats photobob! It's always good to go to WDW! I have not stayed at CSR, but have visited....it's really a cool resort.

It's good to hear from you! We have not crossed paths in a while.

Have Fun :banana:

We weren't supposed to go this year either. We usually go every 3 years, which would be 2007, but we couldn't wait. :cool1: :cool1: In fact, as of this weekend we've got less than 100 days. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hope you have a great time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter