• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going in December- Can't wait

handman64

Earning My Ears
We have been successful in making FW reservations for week before Christmas and we can't wait. :cool1: We have never been to FW around Christmas before- I understand it's GREAT!!!
We have tickets for MVMCP, but was wondering if there are any other special events we should try to attend. Any info would be helpful.

Are you staying in a TT? We were at WDW last Christmas, stayed at WL but we went to FW several times and the kids loved it! There are lots of special things to do during the Holidays at all the parks. We also toured the resorts to see the decorations! Epcot has the Candlelight Processional and well as Holidays Around the World. MGM has the Osborne Lights. All of the parades are changed to a Holiday theme. We also enjoyed MVMCP! You are going to have a blast!!!

Were going to!! Can't wait I count down daily. We went last year in December and campers had there camp site really decorated so pretty. We have never rented a golf cart before and we usaly go several times a year. I went ahead and rented one to tour the camp site. We did driver the truck around but I think this will be better.
Congradualtion!! I would like to tour some of the other resorts as well.

Hi

be sure to brimg some xmas decorations for your rig----there is a site decorating contest at fw----some of the displays are awesome--even requiring extra generators--we bring our bikes to tour the campground--but you can drive it

the Candlelite processional at epocot is a must---its the christmas story narrated by a guest speaker backed by the disney orchestra--the disney singers and a chior of about 300--its included with epcot admission-or you can do a dinner package with resserved seats

also osborne lites at mgm are also fun--litterally millions of lites---and faux snowfall--also free

holidays around the world at epcot is very interesting---
a good site for this stuff is www.wdwig.com---click on specialevents--holiday happenings

by the way we'll be there too

hope this helps
paul

Can't stress enough how beautiful all the resorts are done up for Christmas! Check out the Gingerbread house at the GF, and all the other resorts' lobbies. It is so very nice!

I agree the holiday season is the best time to go, we were also lucky enough to get ressies the week before Christmas and I was surprised as I had read here that other guests were having a hard time getting in.

It sounds like December can be a busy time at FW. When would you suggest my parents book for 11/29-12/7/2007. (They arrive the week after Thanksgiving.) Thanks!

ETA: They'll need to have a sight approved for pets. (one dog)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter