Going in 2016? What days of the week are you going to which park?

I am in the VERY early stages of planning a late August 2016 trip, but won't have any idea of what days for what parks until hours are released.

Who knows, we don't think that far ahead but then we don't need to being kind of local

I am in the VERY early stages of planning a late August 2016 trip, but won't have any idea of what days for what parks until hours are released.

Unfortunately April hours are coming up so I have to start thinking about it. Too bad the first set of hours they release aren't final. MK isn't open past 10 anytime in March according to the current calendar. Doesn't make a late night there sounds appealing. I do like planning and don't mind in advance if the details were final.

Who knows, we don't think that far ahead but then we don't need to being kind of local

We don't plan for Disneyland (which we live close to) either. But these few and far between trips to WDW require my special attention. :-)

We're heading to WDW in late March. Based on the park hours on touringplans.com, our schedule is tentatively:

Mon - fly in; HS and then MK around 7pm
Tue - MK morning; Epcot evening
Wed - AK morning; MK evening (EMH)
Thu - EP morning; MK evening
Fri - MK morning; HS evening
Sat - EP morning; MK lunch and then flying out

We THINK we've narrowed our dates down now, looks like we may leave NY on Friday August 19, and drive through the night to arrive in Orlando on the morning of Saturday the 20th.

That day would be DTD, some food shopping for the week, and getting settled into the rental house.

Departure day looks like it will be September 1st.

Still have to wait a bit to see what park hours look like before deciding what parks on what days though.

Anyone going in January or February and have a plan?

Thanks for the responses. That's how we do it too, but we're going in early April so I'm starting to think about it based on march's emh lineup since they're usually similar

We're going Jan 31-Feb 8. We made our ADRs and tentative park picks, but anything could change. The only reason we did some so far ahead is this is our one big trip, so there were some cliche things we wanted to do (e.g. dinner at CRT).

We're going Jan 31-Feb 8. We made our ADRs and tentative park picks, but anything could change. The only reason we did some so far ahead is this is our one big trip, so there were some cliche things we wanted to do (e.g. dinner at CRT).

Going similar dates to yours... 1/31-2/5... on an second honeymoon, just the 2 of us, no kids.

1/31 arrival day DTD/DS
2/1 monday .. MK (I gotta start with the MK)
2/2 Tues .. Epcot to explore the countries at a level of detail that having the kids with us normally doesn't allow for
2/3 Wed ... MK
2/4 Thu .. ??? Was planning Epcot (We do TT Fastpasses for 1 day and Soarin on the other) but since Soarin may be closed, I think we will likely go to Epcot (and explore BW/YC/BC in the evening) BUT make FP's for MK, just in case we decide to not go to Epcot.
2/5 Fri .. hang out at resort for 1/2 a day and the depart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter