Going For Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, And My Birthday This Year! Super Excited!!

50surgeries2012

Mouseketeer
It all started with a longtime dream of mine to celebrate my birthday at Disney World. Since my birthday is so close to the time of the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. I've always dreamed to see the Boo To You parade in person. But, I've always thought that it wouldn't be possible. That was until a couple days ago when my friend who will be going with my significant other, and I had told me that there was a opening at a timeshare that she goes through, for the week of my birthday, and the Halloween party. She told me that there was a slim chance she could get it. That was until yesterday when she told me that she got it.

I'll get to be at Disney World for my birthday, and I'll get to see the Halloween parade as we'll be there a couple days ahead of time. A total dream come true. I can't stop smiling. The picture I uploaded is one from our trip to Disney World back in January 2014.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter