Going Dec 10-17! Crowds?

disneydad861

2nd Trip to far away 21-Oct-09
I am going Dec 10th - 17th My wife and I will be bringing my three children, and my parents!

Does anyone know how the crowds will be during that time?

Any info you have will be greatly appreciated!

We'll be there some of the same time - 14-21. Check touringplans.com as they have a crowd-level calendar. It only goes out so many days for free - but your days should be in that free area. According to my last printout - you are looking at a great time with mainly 4s, a 3 and a 6. There is not a single date that is under a 3 all year at WDW. The highest is 10 over Christmas and 4th of July weeks.

But, you never know. Either way - it should be good compared to other times of year.

Have a great time.

I am going Dec 13-17th. I'm a little worried about the crowds too. I don't know if touringplans crowd calendar has taken into account MouseFest (until the 15th) and free dining that was offered. Either way, it definitely won't be too bad and I'm sure you'll have a great time. Just plan your days wisely and make sure you have ADR's for any meals you are wanting.
:thumbsup2

We are going Dec. 7th-11th. I'm so excited. We'll be tent camping in the 2000 loop. We went the same time last year and the crowds were very manageable.
Not crowded at all. Last year for the MVMCP the fireworks were extra special. Some of them looked like ornaments and packages. But are they just like that for MVMCP or for the whole Christmas season?

Count us in 10th thru the 15th. first time decorated for Christmas, in fact first time for DD4 and DS2 :banana: :banana: :banana:

We'll be there some of the same time - 14-21. Check touringplans.com as they have a crowd-level calendar. It only goes out so many days for free - but your days should be in that free area. According to my last printout - you are looking at a great time with mainly 4s, a 3 and a 6. There is not a single date that is under a 3 all year at WDW. The highest is 10 over Christmas and 4th of July weeks.

But, you never know. Either way - it should be good compared to other times of year.

Have a great time.
Thank you for your answer. That is a neat calender. I hope it is right.

I am going Dec 13-17th. I'm a little worried about the crowds too. I don't know if touringplans crowd calendar has taken into account MouseFest (until the 15th) and free dining that was offered. Either way, it definitely won't be too bad and I'm sure you'll have a great time. Just plan your days wisely and make sure you have ADR's for any meals you are wanting.
:thumbsup2
With regards to the free dining, I would think that would mean a lower crowd. Disney is worried about getting people there so they offered a promotion they don't normally offer this time of year. Seems like that might mean they have fewer reservations than normal.

We'll be there during that time as well - the 7th - 17th. I can't believe how close it's getting. Yikes! I have a lot to do!!!!

i think that probably what was on touring plans is probably pretty accurate. my wife and i went at the same time last year, and up until the weekend before christmas, the crowd levels were great! so great in fact, that we will be there again this year from 12/14-12/21. :)

We will be there the 13th-19th. We have gone by the crowd calender before and it has pretty much right on the money. So im looking forward to crowd level days of 3's and 4's!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter