Going back AGAIN

Cinderaven

Mouseketeer
March 26th we are on our way back to WDW. It's great to get away from the every day rat race and enjoy the peace and calm at the Parks. :laughing:

It will be so nice not ot be in snow up to your waist and snow banks 4-5 feet tall. :happytv: A record snow fall for Dec. 45.6 inches.:woohoo: Great to be in the north land. :rotfl:

Len

I WISH :wizard: we could get some of that snow here in NW Ohio. I know I'm CRAZY! Congrats on your trip back to the WORLD.

I'd trade you some of your snow for some of the black ice and freezing drizzle that we continue to get here in Iowa. More of that yuk in tomorrow's forecast.:rotfl: We cannot wait for Jan. 22nd to be here and we too will be enjoying that Florida sun and magic.:banana:

I'd trade you some of your snow for some of the black ice and freezing drizzle that we continue to get here in Iowa. More of that yuk in tomorrow's forecast.:rotfl: We cannot wait for Jan. 22nd to be here and we too will be enjoying that Florida sun and magic.:banana:

Ditto from CT! tons of ice and freezing cold wind! We have been having snow squalls on and off all morning...nothing sticking though. I wish it WOULD stick so I could get outta work!!

Congrats to the OP on your WDW trip! March is a beautiful time to go! We're headed back in October! :thumbsup2

March 26th we are on our way back to WDW. It's great to get away from the every day rat race and enjoy the peace and calm at the Parks. :laughing:

It will be so nice not ot be in snow up to your waist and snow banks 4-5 feet tall. :happytv: A record snow fall for Dec. 45.6 inches.:woohoo: Great to be in the north land. :rotfl:

Len
:thumbsup2

I am returning to DisneyWorld on February 20. I live in North Dakota and we have also had 40 inches of snow, driving winds and wind chills of 40 below zero. With another snow storm on its way tonight! Florida in February sounds great!

Have fun!!! We wish we could have some snow we are getting the same ice and rain. News Year's Eve Day it did flurry and the kids went out and when it stoped it was gone not a trace. Enjoy FL.

Len

Amen!! We got 200 inches last winter and I think we're on track for 150 this year. Escape while you can!! :laughing:

I wish we were going back that quickly. Winter seems so long here in the midwest. Yet more snow and sleet today.....

Len

We are going to Pop Century for 22 days from 27th March 2009 never been there before always been to All Star Movies which has been great for my Autistic child cant wait
xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter