Going at Thanksgiving

We arrive Saturday at AKL. We plan to enjoy the resort, then later our only plans are to wade through the crowds for Fantasmic and Osbourne Lights. :cool1: Anything else we can fit in will be a bonus. :goodvibes

Hope to enjoy lesser crowds until we leave on Wednesday the 3rd. :thumbsup2

We check-in Nov 18th and check out on the 29th. We have breakfast at the castle Thanksgiving morning and then dinner at the Whispering Canyon Cafe. Our plan is to gobble till we wobble!

We'll be there, too. Nov 23-Dec1 at CSR. DD's B-day on the 29th. Can't wait. Gotta start packing!!

My Hubby Dude and I will be there from Nov 28th until December 5th. We're staying at SSR.

I'm so excited!

Count us in too!! Me, DD 15, DD 14, DS 7 & My Parents!
Staying at the Swan from November 26th - December 3rd !!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the most wonderful time of the yeeeeear... at Disney :santa:

We check-in Nov 18th and check out on the 29th. We have breakfast at the castle Thanksgiving morning and then dinner at the Whispering Canyon Cafe. Our plan is to gobble till we wobble!

I love your quote... Our plan is to gobble till we wobble! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

We will be checking into POR on Nov 30-Dec 6 and also heading to DS to have our first ADR at Mama Melrose, then see the Osborne Lights, and Fantasmic at 8PM:wizard: :woohoo: :banana:

Nov 24 - Dec 7, offsite. T-Giving 'Linner' in the castle! Can't wait!

11/26-11/30 CSR
dd is turning 7 on thanksgiving and we will be at Hollywood Studios with dinner at the Brown Derby. I will most likely cancel my other ADRs since we are going to just enjoy ourselves with him and not be on some wild schedule. Im looking forward to it.. Im sure there will be crowds. this is our 6 year in a row since he was 1 and each year it seems to get more busy.. I hope it will be a bit cooler this year and that we may get a chance to see the Osbourne Lights on thanksgiving..

Count DH an I in as well!!! Nov 24th - 29th staying at Wilderness Lodge! We are so excited! :banana: We have been dying to get back ever since our honeymoon at the end of 2006! The days are moving too slow!

Leaving Massachusetts on Friday Nov. 21st at 4am and driving down. Hopefully be there Saturday or Sunday. Spending the week with dad in the camper, and on Saturday, moving into CBR for Saturday and Sunday and flying home on Monday afternoon. Gettomg excoted/

We are arriving via Southwest on Monday, November 24th and departing Saturday, November 29th. We are a gathering of ten staying at SSR. We're having Thanksgiving Dinner in our villa.

Can't wait!

Our last trip: February 08
This will be my sister's family's first trip.
My dad went with us in 2006.
My grandparents last trip: 1979 (29 years ago!! I was 11 at the time.)

Should be a great time for all.

We'll be staying at Pop 11/23 - 11/29.

We're having dinner at Chef Mickey's on Thanksgiving Day. And we're very excited about catching the Osborne lights on our last night 11/28. :cool1: It was a toss up between the CP at Epcot and the Osborne Lights at the Studios.

It is our first time going during a holiday period, so I'm a little nervous at the thought of the crowd size. But, the cooler weather may help compensate for the higher crowds. ;)

Here's to hoping that we all have a magical time!

we arrive on the 26th, breakfast at Tucker House on Thanksgiving, and dinner at The Plaza. We leave on the 7th of December. I CAN'T WAIT!

:sad2: Man, i was hoping our family would have the parks to ourselves... figured everyone would be home having Thanksgiving dinner with their families and watching football, i guess we have to share now! :lmao:

We'll be staying at Pop 11/23 - 11/29.

We're having dinner at Chef Mickey's on Thanksgiving Day. And we're very excited about catching the Osborne lights on our last night 11/28. :cool1: It was a toss up between the CP at Epcot and the Osborne Lights at the Studios.

It is our first time going during a holiday period, so I'm a little nervous at the thought of the crowd size. But, the cooler weather may help compensate for the higher crowds. ;)

Here's to hoping that we all have a magical time!

This is our 3rd Thanksgiving, I think the crowds were bigger last year than in 2006. If you plan well you can get on all the rides you want to. We'll be down 11/21-11/28(more for missing the crowds at the airports than WDW).

There will be 15 of us staying off-site. It will be my SIL, nephews' and SILs parents' first trip to Disney. We will have turkey at the house and take that day off from the parks.

We are expecting big crowds and planning accordingly. 11 days to go until we leave and we are ready!

Noelle

:banana: Hi im going 22nd-2nd December,the only thing that is putting a bit of a downer on it is the weather forecast,seems its going to be a bit cooler this year-hope we will still be able to swim:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter