Going alone for 40th Birthday!!!!

NJtoATL

DIS Veteran
pixiedust: Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me :cake: Finally going to Disney alone for my 40th birthday this weekend. The husband does not like it but I really don't care. It's my birthday!!! Not his! I get to go to the park of my choice at the desired time. I will decide to wait or not wait in line. I will decide to park hop or not to hop. It does not matter because I do not have ask anyone their opinion on what to do. Yippee!!! I guess you can tell that I am very happy.

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!pixiedust:

You go girl and have a magical time. I swear, I have a just as good - if not better time - when I go alone. It's your day, HAVE IT ALL YOUR WAY.:cool1:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.pixiedust:

Have a fantastic birthday.

From someone else celebrating her 40th there this week.

Have a wonderful time! Make sure to post a trip report when you return. pixiedust:

pixiedust: Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me :cake: Finally going to Disney alone for my 40th birthday this weekend. The husband does not like it but I really don't care. It's my birthday!!! Not his! I get to go to the park of my choice at the desired time. I will decide to wait or not wait in line. I will decide to park hop or not to hop. It does not matter because I do not have ask anyone their opinion on what to do. Yippee!!! I guess you can tell that I am very happy.

Happy Birthday to you. :) May you have a magical pixiedust: birthday to come. Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Have a safe trip coming. :)

Sounds like the perfect way to spend your 40th birthday :cheer2: I hope to do the same for my 50th in 2 years time!! :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday to you guys! I just turned 40 in Dec also!! Actually, I was thinking of doing a solo trip over spring break. My neice will be there doing a dance workshop and then dancing in DTD. What a great opportunity, I would love to see her. My husband HATES to fly so there is no way he would go with me. Our family of 5 takes a 2 week driving trip to WDW every summer so we are all planning to go this June. I think I might feel guilty going without the kids, not to mention the added money.

Kelley, do you plan to go soon and for how long?

Happy 4-0!

I'm going for my 40th too!

But instead of solo I'm taking my cousin (in her 30s) along for the ride.

Happy Birthday !! Have an awesome time!! Be sure to get your "Birthday button" on the way in to the parks :)

Spent my 40th birthday at Magic Kingdom. Had a great time except for the fall in the main parking lot. A tram full of people saw bite the dust on the black tar in the Dopey section. Go figure. I'm usually gracefully and coordinated. Don't know what happened. I guess I got a little excited. :goodvibes I can laugh now but it was not funny yesterday. Sorry to report that it did not turn out to be a solo trip. :confused3 Unfortunately, right before my trip, 3 of my former students died in a house fire. :sad1: My husband did not think I should be alone. I will be going solo in March though. Thanks for all of the birthday wishes.:flower3:

oh so sorry about losing your students.

also sorry you do not get to celebrate your birthday alone.

really sorry you fell down - now that is something I would do.

hope your March trip is better.

celebrating my birthday at WDW solo - this MARCH!

That sounds like an awesome way to celibate!! I think I could get into that, but I might want someone to go to the club with in the evening. Maybe a friend I love to hang out with. You enjoy your Birthday in the drivers seat!!! You go girl! :cheer2:

Hmm, seems to be an old folks home here. I'm a local, and haven't even been there in about 2 years. But I'm considering going for my 40th next month.

Hope yours is the best one yet!!!

Hmm, seems to be an old folks home here. I'm a local, and haven't even been there in about 2 years. But I'm considering going for my 40th next month.

Hope yours is the best one yet!!!

Please tell me that "40" is not old! I turned 40 last year and I don't feel old.

Spent my 40th birthday at Magic Kingdom. Had a great time except for the fall in the main parking lot. A tram full of people saw bite the dust on the black tar in the Dopey section. Go figure. I'm usually gracefully and coordinated. Don't know what happened. I guess I got a little excited. :goodvibes I can laugh now but it was not funny yesterday. Sorry to report that it did not turn out to be a solo trip. :confused3 Unfortunately, right before my trip, 3 of my former students died in a house fire. :sad1: My husband did not think I should be alone. I will be going solo in March though. Thanks for all of the birthday wishes.:flower3:

Sorry to hear about losing your students. Glad to hear your hubby came along to keep you company.

Enjoy your solo trip in March!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter