Going again without kids!!! No guilt here!!

Coopers2006

Coopers2006
:cool1::banana::rotfl::lmao:We've booked a trip for December for my 50Th birthday!!!! Joining me will be my hubby, my brother and sis!! So excited!!!!

That will be awesome!! We have been planning an all-adult-children-free-trip for a year now. Hopefully, we will make it this time. :)

Woot Woot!:cool1: Enjoy yourselves! :woohoo: We're going with no kids in September-celebrating my 30th birthday and our anniversary at the same time! There's no guilt here either!;) I hope you have an amazing time!

I have booked a trip for 2 weeks to WDW in Sep/Oct and I do still feel a lil guilty that I'm leaving my 2 with my ex but he needs time with them as well and I need time out. Just filed my divorce today hearing in 6 weeks so I'll be celebating getting my strength as a single lady and doing a 10 miler run around Hollywood Studios.
I can't wait though and after all the kids celebrated my 30th in DL California in 2009 and have also been to Hong Kong Disneyland in 2010 and again in 2011 followed by Paris DL 2 weeks later so I figure they've not exactly missed out. What do u think???

Congrats for ur 50th at that milestone you've certainly earnt the right to go to Disney without kids COMPLETELY guilt free. ENJOY your special trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter