• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going 10/17-10/24, Will we be offered bounceback?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are staying at POR with a code for free dining for the above dates. We would love to stay at CSR next year around the same time of the year. Will we be offered it when we arrive? Thanks, Linda

Just returned from a stay at POFQ from September 10-13. There was a cheshire cat flyer in our room that matches the general public free dining offer. Talked with reservations and they indicated that the only deal is the public one and that they are going to be phasing out bounceback deals. Since the current general public one will still be in effect during your stay, I would think that you will have the same flyer/deal but you never know :confused3

Just wanted to say, we'll be there at the same time, same resort. :yay:

The tiny print on the brochure says it is valid until December 20th, so you should be in plenty of time to book the offer - just an FYI, when we called to book our bounceback, we found that they now require a 2-day MYW pass for each person.

Last year I stayed around this time, and this year I am staying again during this time. (convention). The BB offer last year was for FD but only good until the first week in October.

That offer was good for regular FD even on values. I ended switching that ressie for the end of this year and moved to a mod anyway.

But with FD already out till Sept...

We were at Poly until Sept 26. I was disapointed that the only BB offer was the "Cheshire Cat" with the same FD offer that is available to the public. I wanted a % off for later in 2011 (past Feb, which is what is currently offered).

Interestingly enough we were just down in the world (9/15-9/24) staying in Music - there was no BB offer in the room. When we asked at the desk they didn't have any information and told us to call the disney information line. When we called from the room they couldn't find any info when they searched under BB.

I thought the current public offer required park tickets for all the days of the stay (for 2011) is that incorrect? We have an AP so I've been trying to figure out what will work best for us for next year.

I thought the current public offer required park tickets for all the days of the stay (for 2011) is that incorrect? We have an AP so I've been trying to figure out what will work best for us for next year.

just have to buy 2 day base for everyone in the party. My husband and I have AP's, but the kids don't, so we'll give them our two day passes.

Last month when I was at the Contemporary the Bounceback offer sheet in our room was taken out by our Housekeeper because she was told by her manager to take them out of all the rooms and that was before we had checked out. Technically under the Bounceback booking rules the offer does not expire until we check-out, so I thought that was very strange. Now I am not sure if she meant it's was ending right then and there or in 2011 because she didn't know. Anyway I took the sheet back and we were able to get a Room Only Bounceback rate for this December at the Boardwalk Inn. Now the weird thing is after our stay at the Contemporary we then stayed a few days at the Boardwalk Inn and there was the exact same Bounceback offer in our room when we checked-in. So I thought it was weird that the Housekeepers at the Contemporary were told to take them away, however they were still in the rooms at the Boardwalk Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter