Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

Gretchen2, your envie will go out tomorrow. DH got assigned this task today and he didn't make it to the p.o. by 4:30. :rolleyes:

1/1/11
$6.30

MercoBear- Mailed your envie today.

Eyor44- Thanks so much for the birthday card! You are so sweet!:love:

Your envie is going out today :)
New on the train, called all my friends and asked for coupons
your envie should be better next week. :thumbsup2

I went to mail you envie and the PO line was out the door. People had
packages, Wait isn't X-mas over :confused3. One person working the counter
and I needed to pickup my GS. So will take it in the morning. So sorry:flower3:

:welcome: GINASAM44:welcome:
Welcome aboard!

Hello All!

I will be joining this coupon train around 1/10. Can't wait to start saving money so I can have more trips to WDW! Thanks for the warm welcome that I know I will receive!! :yay:
Glad to have you aboard!

Friends, coworkers, neighbors, family....they're all great resources for obtaining unwanted coupons that need a good home. :thumbsup2 Otherwise they often just get thrown in the trash by people who think they're a waste of time. CAN YOU IMAGINE? :scared1:
:sad2:

Off to bandage my finger. I think the door to the dryer broke it. I always knew laundry was a dangerous chore, but no one believed me!
:hug: Hope your finger is okay.

Quasi123

Mailed your envie at the post office today. Had to use the one by my house so it may be Wednesday before you recieve it.

Hoping I receive my envie before I leave so I can go through it and send it on to you. And I get home on Monday so I will go through the coupons from the papers Monday night and mail out to you again Tuesday. Cause...I'M GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!:banana::yay::woohoo::cool1::dance3:

Hoping I receive my envie before I leave so I can go through it and send it on to you. And I get home on Monday so I will go through the coupons from the papers Monday night and mail out to you again Tuesday. Cause...I'M GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!:banana::yay::woohoo::cool1::dance3:

Have a totally magical trip, Eyor! :wizard:

natashag76-- Yup, you gotta watch out for those dryer doors. They can be brutal! Hope your finger is all better. Once the warmer temps return, I actually look forward to forsaking the dryer for the great outdoors. :laundy:

Did you enjoy the holidays? DH mailed you a large envie yesterday, so you can be watching for that to arrive shortly. :goodvibes

$33.38

Best was my CVS run yesterday - USing my CVS extrabucks from previous purchases + coupons I got 3 USB snowmen, 6 boxes of kleenex, 2 tubes of toothpaste & 2 candy bars for $2.67. And I got $2 extra bucks back plus my 1/4ly savings rebate. I just ran in there to get the Kleenex :) But when I scanned my card, I got a CVS coupon for the toothpaste, which I knew was on sale, plus I would get extra bucks plus I had mfr coupons so how could I pass it up... I love it when I have days like that :)

Jacobsmom00...Your envie is on it's way!! :drive:

I went on a very overdue grocery trip to Kroger and my coupon savings was $60.27!!! Add that with my in-store savings, and I saved a whooping $120.62!! :cool1: I was very pleased with myself :woohoo:

Hope all have a wonderful week getting back into the swing of regular life. And be sure to watch a little college football game that will be coming on Monday...WARRRRRR EAGLE!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter