Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

My New Year's Resolution is to make it thru the year without losing my mind....easier said then done!!:lmao:

Oh yeah, I would also like to keep my ER visits to less than 5 (I think that is how many I had this year - none were actually for me) and to not hit my medical insurance out of pocket maximum for the year. :faint: I think I should have gone with lose 10 pounds, I would have better luck with that one. :rotfl2:

Hope you, DH, and DD are all doing better now. And good luck with keeping that resolution. :rotfl:

My New Year's Resolution is to make it thru the year without losing my mind....easier said then done!!:lmao:

Oh yeah, I would also like to keep my ER visits to less than 5 (I think that is how many I had this year - none were actually for me) and to not hit my medical insurance out of pocket maximum for the year. :faint: I think I should have gone with lose 10 pounds, I would have better luck with that one. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I haven't seen the Tag Fairy around for a long time but this is one she should see!

Wishing you the best 2011 and I hope ALL your resolutions come true! :hug:

njsam - sent an envelope out to you yesterday b/c the mailman decided to drive by me waving an envelope at him on Tuesday. OY! :lmao:

Now for a vent and I do this only b/c I know all of you will understand. I am pretty sure this has been one of the worst Christmas vacations ever. :headache: It all started at 2:45 am on Christmas Eve morning...yep, I do remember the time, not sure if that is a good thing or not. :laughing: This is when, after still not falling asleep, I took DD to the ER....an hour and some steriods later we are sent home with a diagnosis of Croup that appparenty I gave her. Oops. :rolleyes: I think I got about 3 hours of sleep once we got back and settled before getting up for the day.

Well, DD and I are better but starting Sunday night DH starts getting sick. Needless to say, he has been out of the room for a total of 45 minutes since then. I stripped the bed this morning and lysoled the heck out of the bed and room. I have been sleeping on a futon in our loft. I can't remember the last Christmas when we have been this sick. :faint: But I have faith that eventually DH will start feeling better, that is once he realizes he doesn't have a choice. :rotfl2:

Thanks for letting me vent!

sorry you guys were sick! This is one of the first years my kids have NOT been sick. When they were little it was like...."A holiday? I feel sick, mom", and while we're traveling? Don't get me started. I can tell you locations of urgent care centers in 5 states.:rotfl:

This year it was my niece who needed an urgent care center trip on xmas eve. I went with. She's fine, just a deepish cut on her chin.:thumbsup2

So...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Our December total is $841.70 with 15 folks reporting in. Highest trip reported is MattMatts-Momma with $73.85:banana:

Here's to many savings in the new year!

Resolutions:

Shave off $ from the grocery bill. We spend about $900/month...I'd like to reduce that to $600-700. We'll see! After watching that extreme couponing show, I think it may be possible if I start hoarding things. :rotfl: Seriously though, I should get multiple items when they're on shopper club and have coupons, rather than just getting 2. Will keep you posted!

Lose 15 more pounds by WDW trip in June (no date on the books yet, still planning and waiting for some amazing deal!!)

Momejay,

Nice envie going out to you today. Enjoy!!!

Sorry for not posting as much on the received/sent. New Years resolution is to be a bit more "on top" of things so I'll be posting each week.

I'm sending my first envie to cjnix29 tomorrow morning. Since you'll be sending to Princesspaige now, I included a handful of mailing labels that I have left for her as well. I hope you can use the labels and coupons!

New Years resolution:

No more impulse buys!!! I have a love/hate relationship with this Budget Board! Every time I see a "deal" on here, I'm SURE that it's something I can't live without and then buy it! Guess what? I can live without most of the stuff I buy!!!

STILL adjusting my grocery list to the empty nest. I buy (and cook) WAY too much food and waste a ton. I can't wrap my brain around the fact that there are just two of us now!

And, of course, lose 10 pounds!

Juliee8-

I'm putting your envie in the mail today to head out tomorrow! Sorry it is small since this is my first week back on the train, but next week will make up for it! Thank goodness for the extra inserts this week :)

Hi Everyone! :wave2:

I'm a new rider hopefully starting this week! I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Shawna and I'm a SAHM of 2 busy kids in AZ. I'm excited to be a part of this coupon train! Thanks so much!

Juliee8-

I'm putting your envie in the mail today to head out tomorrow! Sorry it is small since this is my first week back on the train, but next week will make up for it! Thank goodness for the extra inserts this week :)

I would love to hear about your blind kitties. I just started reading about another blind kitty in Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper over Christmas vacation. It's a fabulous book! :love:

Ok, after lots of reading about how to use your coupons at CVS I left my DH at home and went with a few coupons and took my time. When all said and done: Total saved 39.98. I need to go back later this week no coupons for TP hoping to get some.

saved 18.50
1/2/2011
:banana:

Now on to Albertsons.. :thumbsup2

Ok, after lots of reading about how to use your coupons at CVS I left my DH at home and went with a few coupons and took my time. When all said and done: Total saved 39.98. I need to go back later this week no coupons for TP hoping to get some.

saved 18.50
1/2/2011

:thumbsup2 Great job shopping and wonderful idea to leave DH at home! :rotfl:

Thank you for all the enives you have been sending :goodvibes I have just now got the time to sit down and go through all them. Thank you for the Mickey stickers!! What a treat. I hope you have had a great christmas!

How can I get on this coupon train and how does it work?

Hi! Have you read the first post on page one of our thread? That explains the basic information about our operation. If it sounds like something you would be interested in after you read it, send me a PM with your information. :thumbsup2

Happy New Year to all!!!

Back on track w/coupons this week!! WOO HOO!!!

Yensidrocks - your envelope will go out tomorrow!!! It's not a big one because of the "coupon slow-season".. LOL Hopefully you can grab a few good ones from there!!!

Have a great week everyone!!!!

Momof2disneyfans....envie will go out tomorrow. We had 5 inserts in the paper today!! What I thought wouldn't be much of an envie wound up being pretty decent sized.

New rider climbing on board! My name is Jen, I live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts with my fiancee, Shamus, and our daughter, Madilynn who turned 3 in September. I am a semi-SAHM, currently looking for work, and always looking for ways to save a buck!

Looking forward to joining your family :goodvibes

Happy New Year!!!!

:welcome: LELELUVSDIS:welcome:
Welcome aboard!

:welcome: back! SOnotLayuh :welcome: back!
Welcome back!

Hi Everyone! :wave2:

I'm a new rider hopefully starting this week! I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Shawna and I'm a SAHM of 2 busy kids in AZ. I'm excited to be a part of this coupon train! Thanks so much!
Welcome, welcome!

saved 18.50
1/2/2011

:thumbsup2

New rider climbing on board! My name is Jen, I live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts with my fiancee, Shamus, and our daughter, Madilynn who turned 3 in September. I am a semi-SAHM, currently looking for work, and always looking for ways to save a buck!

Looking forward to joining your family :goodvibes
Welcome to the coupon train!

My resolution is to not hoard coupons. I am bad about keeping ones "just in case of a sale". Didn't feel so guilty about keeping them when we had Sleepy to send the expired ones to. And in this respect, Quasi123 you have another heavy envie coming your way. I'm not really sure where they all came from either. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Tink471 - Small envelope on its way to you today.:goodvibes

Momejay - Received the envelope last week. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter