Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

Hey there! Thanks soooooo much for the big envie that arrived today!
I found some great coupons and seeds (lol) in it!!

haha Yea my mom gives me her coupons and she threw those in there. I asked her what in the world she thought I was going to do with some seeds since I couldn't keep my flowers alive for more than a month. I figured I would just pass them on to someone that maybe could do something with them lol By the time I get the next envie mailed out I imagine it will probably be huge

Kriddlet - rec'd two HUGE envelopes this week - thanks so much!!

WendyDarling 826 - I have a BIG one going out to you today! Enjoy!!

Illumfan-

small envelope going out today. Sorry wish there were more. I've been 4 weeks without receiving coupons. Hopefully this week I'll get some.

hppy2bhome

Cindy-rella

Small envie out to you today, our inserts were terrible this week and my sender was soaking up the sun in Mexico...but there are a few good one's in there :goodvibes

:welcome: back! SCRAPPINMOM :welcome: back!

:welcome: back! FLAMESTARRDUST :welcome:back!

:cheer2:welcome back!!:cheer2:

We were at Indian Lake in Sabeal, NY up in the Adirondicks. The crazy thing is DH's Aunt used to live on Conesus Lake and we visited her there. Most of the family lives in Henrietta. How neat is it that we were both in the same area at the same time and yet both live so far away.

OMG! I spent the first 35 years of my life living in Henrietta. You're freaking me out! We'll have to exchange last names via pm if you're intersted:surfweb:

:lmao:My DH took me on a surprize trip to the basement this weekend, where we cleaned out and later took donations to Savers. :lmao: Seriously, hjohnson6, very cool hubby to take you on a surprize trip! I will pass along to my DH, mayhap the power of suggestion will work...

KIDTINK - envie on it's way today. Its' respectable sized, but not large enough to be mangled by the mail shredders. You should get it in good shape:thumbsup2

Coupons in the box for Becky this morning. I am waiting for my coupons from last week, so hopefully next week there will be more.

Have a good week.

Carmell226, got your envie today from last week. We were out of town, so just picked up the mail this morning! Thank you so much. I found some good stuff in there!:thumbsup2

I have a small envie coming your way. There was only one insert in my paper this week. I think the inserter machine messed up because I didn't have my Target, K-mart, or Big Lots ads either.

Sunshine74, I should be receiving your envie today. :)

I have a small envie coming your way. There was only one insert in my paper this week. I think the inserter machine messed up because I didn't have my Target, K-mart, or Big Lots ads either.

I think everyone got just one insert yesterday and it was pretty much the pits. :mad: Sure hope they make up for it with some great inserts next weekend. :rolleyes:

Okstate_angel...MONSTER envie headed out to you today! Hope you have some time on your hands!! :rotfl:

Received another envelope from Zachspal today! Thank you! :)

Envelope going out to Vsimeone!

Have you not received last week's yet? I thought I mailed on Wed, that takes a long time! I have this week's started for you, but need to get through this weekend's paper. Will try to get it out to you tomorrow!

Princessbride6205- Your envelope is on the way. I included some Cub and Rainbow coupons that I did not need. I think the Rainbow ones expire at the end of this week but thought I would include incase you can use. I know you usually get your envelope earlier in the week since we are in the same area.

Mary

:wave2: On the way to the p.o. now with your envie for the week. A bit smaller than usual but hope there's some good stuff in it for you. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter