Go to Disneyworld Dec 26 or march 28 th for spring break?

RenaP

Earning My Ears
We were going to go dec. 28- Jan. 3. I am reading it's the worst time to go. Would we be any better going March 28-April 5? Help!

Crowd-wise you'd be better off with the end of March date.

Definitely march. Everyone's spring break is different weeks, but EVERYONE is off after Christmas. Also weather is nicer, it can be chilly in December

been there for easter and christmas. both are great crowds are definitley bigger at christmas but nothing beats disneyworld at christmas. we will be there dec 23-dec 30.

I have the same concern! We have a trip booked with 6 who have never been to the world. SIL is a teacher and can only go when school is out.

I have the same concern! We have a trip booked with 6 who have never been to the world. SIL is a teacher and can only go when school is out.

Then look at the last of May or first of June...right after her school is out. We went June 2-12 last year. The crowds werent as bad as I was thinking they would be. I would never go over Christmas break or Easter break (the actual week before and after Easter).

We go to WDW 1-2 times a year. We always go Christmas week or Easter week. I am a teacher so it is holiday breaks or nothing. We have gone in the summer but it is to hot for me.

Easter - Busy, great weather, flower and garden festival is wonderful.

Christmas - Busy, decoration are great, weather is hit or miss.

Personally I love:love: Christmas at WDW. The magic of the holidays make the crowds seem more managable. People seem to be happier at Christmas.

I know it is busier at Christmas but personally I thing Easter "feels" more crowded. I think the difference is at Christmas you have all the decorations to distract you. We spend more than one night just checking out the great decorations at Epcot and catching the different Santa shows in the different counties. At Easter it is more rides so it seems like more waiting to me.

Either way have a wonderful vacation - you can't go wrong with a WDW trip.

This year we are booked Dec. 22-29, 2012 and March 27-April 5, 2013. We already have airfare purchased for both.

I have been there both dates many times. They are both busy but new years eve and right before is the busiest days of the year in my opinion. If you kids are older and they can stay up late, the absolute best strategy is to go to the parks at night for the bonus late hours and then sleep in, enjoy the pool during the day, take a nap and then go to the park after dinner and before the fireworks. You can get much more done in the 4 hours between 9 pm and 1 am than you can do in 12 hours from 9 am to 9 pm. If you want more insights and tips, send me an email at mark.pusateri@us.pwc.com.

Also, if you are looking for a place to stay and want to stay in one of the DVC villas, I have a friend that is selling his points and this can save you 50-70%. Let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter