Go this June or wait until next summer?

ADisneyQueen

DIS Veteran
I just don't know what to do. We were waiting to go to WDW next June and hopefully stay at Art of Animation and check out some of the new Fantasyland if it is done. But, I have the free dining pin code for this summer. And it's so tempting to save money and also my girls and I really want to go.
So, will the new resort and any of Fantasyland really be ready by next June? When would you go?:confused3

I read late 2012 for the AoA resort... so I wouldn't postpone just for that unless you're willing to wait longer.

I don't know what your budget allows, but if you are allowing every 2 years then I would go this year and 2013 - for fantasy land and AoA.

Yes, we are thinking every 2 years so that the trip is more exciting and my DH can do something besides Disney!

I just read somewhere that the Finding Nemo wing will open in May, and the rest to follow. We are looking at Little Mermaid wing that just has the standard rooms so who know when that will open.
I really wonder if they would open it wing by wing?

I would say that if you like going every other year, I would go this summer and then 2013. What if you plan on next summer so you can see the new Fantasyland and AoA, but one or both get pushed back?
Disney is a stickler about opening projects ontime, but sometimes they do it in segments to keep that opening on time, rather wait to open it all at once. JMO.

I agree with pp. Use your code this year and go again in 2013. Two trips in three years instead of one trip in three years:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter