Go sooner and pay less.....or wait for Dreams.....

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
What a toughie!

It's either 17 days time and pay £150(ish) less for the trip.

Or wait 3 months and see all the 20th stuff!

I would wait for the 20th anniversary stuff for a £150 personally:) 3 months isn't that long to wait. :)

yeah I agree, I think the extra 20th anniversary stuff would be worth the £150 you'd be saving

I would wait we are only going before because its Elsies birthday x

I think for me it would depend: if we could go now and then go again towards the end of the year to see the 20th stuff then I would go now. Otherwise I think I would wait:goodvibes

I think we'll only be going the once.

If I can sneak in a second holiday this year it'll be to somewhere hot I think. :)

I too would wait - you've been a few times - it will be nice to see the new celebration :goodvibes But it depends if you want to book your 'hot' holiday around the same time as DLRP and your pennies I guess.....

What a toughie!

It's either 17 days time and pay £150(ish) less for the trip.

Or wait 3 months and see all the 20th stuff!

wait 3 months and see all the 20th stuff, no question for me :goodvibes. Nicer weather, much longer park hours etc etc

Thanks everyone.

We're waiting to hear from our firends if they are able to come to Centre Parcs on the dates we are planning to all go.

If they can then it'll be no DLRP until later (maybe after the summer?) but if they can't come then we'll be going probably on May 1st. :)

Weeeeeeee.

Thanks everyone.

We're waiting to hear from our firends if they are able to come to Centre Parcs on the dates we are planning to all go.

If they can then it'll be no DLRP until later (maybe after the summer?) but if they can't come then we'll be going probably on May 1st. :)

Weeeeeeee.

May 1st is May Day and a public holiday (last day of a 4 see 5 day weekend) so it will be busy but will calm down a bit until the Friday, which will be the start for many of another 5 day weekend due to the 8th of May being another public holiday :sad2:

I would wait :) If you could bring yourself to wait a bit longer before you book, hopefully there will be some new offers on too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter