• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Go San Diego Cards?

Caroline NZ

DIS Veteran
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had purchased these, and had any feedback good or bad on them? I am thinking of getting 5 days ones for this Sept.
We will be visiting Knotts Berry Farm, Legoland, the Wildlife Park, the Zoo, & SeaWorld. And then to maximise the use of the pass we would try to fit in a Harbour Cruise, and a couple of the museums. I would like it be good value for our must dos though ( and I think it is?) rather than cramming more in in order to justify the purchase if you know what I mean? Any thoughts?

I looked at this as well but it doesn't work for us doing a split trip. I think you just need to calculate the cost of these things separately then compare.
Knotts is a lot cheaper if you buy online before you go and Legoland has a buy and adult get a child free link it's on the California board.
Good luck deciding :)

Hi there. We bought these for our family when we were in the U.S. last Xmas. We got the 3 day ones (we only had 3 nights in San Diego) and had a crazy busy time taking in Legoland, Seaworld, USS midway and San Diego zoo.
We felt it was really worth it and it also made us really organised in our planning as we knew we wanted to see these things and knew we had to do so within the time frame.
We did San Diego zoo and the USS midway in the same day.
The postage here to Christchurch was really quick if I remember rightly.

Is this similar to the Go Orlando ones?? I thought these looked like rubbish as they only last a couple of days (depending which ones you buy of course!) and there is very little chance we will be able to manage more than one thing a day. Unless I am misunderstanding it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter