Go San Diego Card

tinkerbelt

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used these before?

We are thinking about getting them, is there a catch?

We are thinking about doing a day at Legoland, and then taking a day to do a bunch of stuff in San Diego - we want to take a harbor cruise, spend a couple hours at the zoo (we have been lots of times, so we don't need a full day), and maybe catch an IMAX movie or one of the museums at Balboa Park. Is there a limit to the number of activities we can do in a day with the card? Also, on the website, there is an option to pick up the card in San Diego -- do we just print out the voucher and get the card at whatever attraction we use first?

Thanks in advance!

I'd like to learn more about this too, I was just on their website looking at the list of attractions.

Is it a worthwhile card to have?

We used it a year ago and loved it. Add up the value for the attractions you want to do and see if it works for you. We used it for the Zoo, the bus ride in the zoo, Legoland, Balboa Park/lots of museums and more. It was handy and a good deal!

I think you can do more than one activity in a day but you can only enter each activity once. So you can't go in and out and back in to the zoo. I think.

We had our cards sent to us before we left and stuck them in our wallets. I think the office at Balboa park had them on hand for sure. Not sure about the other places. I thought there were only a couple of places to pick them up at so that's why I opted for pre-delivery. Things may have changed though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter