GO ROYALS!

mom2rtk

Invented the term "Characterpalooza"
I see lots of love here for the other teams, but thought the Royals should have some support as well!

It's rainy here, but there might be just enough of a break tonight to get the job done! :cheer2:

I'm a huge Mets fan, and I'm not sure which AL team scares me less, LOL.

We'd just like to take our turn with them.

Mostly I just want our boys to have some more sports excitement. Last fall was a real treat, with one of their own teams in contention for the first time in their lives. They are 20 and 22. :faint:

All I'll say is the Royals better be careful, the Texas Rangers thought they had the Toronto offence figured out as well... If it gets to a game 7, Cueto could be fun...

I'm a huge Mets fan, and I'm not sure which AL team scares me less, LOL.

My husband is a Mets fan. He keeps saying "Isn't it going to be fun if the Mets and the Royals go to the WS?!?!" And I'm like "No! I see nothing fun about it, and you shouldn't either because your butt is going to be sleeping on the couch for bringing negative juju to the Royals!" Lol! He thinks I'm kidding about the couch, but I'm not ;) Our house is always Forever Royal and the Chiefs Kingdom!!!

I rooted for the Royals last year because I loved the symmetry - their last WS championship was 1985 and the Mets were winners in 1986 - but if they make it, I will not be rooting for them. Sorry about that. LOL

The whole "Blue October" thing the Royals have been using is funny... simply because the final four teams, ALCS and NLCS all have blue caps, and use blue as a primary team colour. Toronto even has the word "Blue" in their team's nickname.

So in short, I'm all for a "Blue October"

I was at the ridiculous Game 3 in Toronto on Tuesday but my Jays came out in force on Wednesday. All I can say is, this is what we do when backed against a wall. GOJAYSGO! #cometogether

My husband is a Mets fan. He keeps saying "Isn't it going to be fun if the Mets and the Royals go to the WS?!?!" And I'm like "No! I see nothing fun about it, and you shouldn't either because your butt is going to be sleeping on the couch for bringing negative juju to the Royals!" Lol! He thinks I'm kidding about the couch, but I'm not ;) Our house is always Forever Royal and the Chiefs Kingdom!!!

We live just a few miles from the sports complex. It's been hard to hang in there through the years but we sure have. We could hear the roar of the crowd when they won it all in 85.

We love big game nights because we see cool stuff like jets or the blimp overhead. When one of the games last week got too stressful to watch my husband turned it off and just waited to hear the fireworks if we won.

We live just a few miles from the sports complex. It's been hard to hang in there through the years but we sure have. We could hear the roar of the crowd when they won it all in 85.

We love big game nights because we see cool stuff like jets or the blimp overhead. When one of the games last week got too stressful to watch my husband turned it off and just waited to hear the fireworks if we won.

Lucky ducks! I remember that KC / STL World Series like it was yesterday. The battle of the Show Me State they called it :goodvibes

My first baseball game was the Royals against Cleveland. We sat out by the fountains when they "danced". So much fun.

I absolutely adore this Royals team. Especially Salvy. He is just the heart and soul of that team. Special group of guys we've got and I want nothing more for them to win this year. They deserve it.

Hoping and praying all the way from Central Fl!!! GO ROYALS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter