Go Flames Go!!

Muziqal

Mouseketeer
1st playoff series win in 15 years! Thank god for Jarome Iginla...he is the Michael Jordan of Hockey!!

Didn't see the game, but watched the highlights this morning...WHAT A GAME!...you must have been tearing your hair out when Vancouver tied it up with a few seconds left...good luck the rest of the way...Detroit next :hyper:

Hooray!! Calgary beat Vancouver.

Now, if Toronto can take out Ottawa tonight, I'll be ecstatic.

I hate nail-biter games unless my team wins. I often just shut off the tv and wait a while. I can't handle it. That didn't work the other night though. I flipped it back on to here the horn blowing when Ottawa won in second overtime. Tonight I'll be there til the end.

GO LEAFS GO!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congrats to the Flames hopefully they beat the Wings and the HABS take out the Lightning and the SENS beat the Leafs tonight.

AND OUT GOES DETROIT!!!! Iginla is God and Kipprusoff is Jesus...there is a 2nd coming in Calgary. ::yes::

Congratulations on your Flames' victory!!! And of course, for winning the playoff series! They really deserved it!

Now just pray for my Leafs to come up big tonight against the Flyers! Go Leafs Go!

Go Canucks Go !!! ... Oh yeah... I just remebered they are out... got caught up in the excitement... forgot about the misery... I guess it is now go flames go....:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter