Go Flames Go!!

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Muziqal, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Muziqal

Muziqal Mouseketeer

1st playoff series win in 15 years! Thank god for Jarome Iginla...he is the Michael Jordan of Hockey!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Canadave

Canadave <font color=blue>I've always found those last few

Didn't see the game, but watched the highlights this morning...WHAT A GAME!...you must have been tearing your hair out when Vancouver tied it up with a few seconds left...good luck the rest of the way...Detroit next :hyper:

4. Susan--Ontario

Susan--Ontario DIS Veteran

Hooray!! Calgary beat Vancouver.

Now, if Toronto can take out Ottawa tonight, I'll be ecstatic.

I hate nail-biter games unless my team wins. I often just shut off the tv and wait a while. I can't handle it. That didn't work the other night though. I flipped it back on to here the horn blowing when Ottawa won in second overtime. Tonight I'll be there til the end.

GO LEAFS GO!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

5. DSNY FN

DSNY FN <font color=darkcoral>DVC is the place for me<br><

Congrats to the Flames hopefully they beat the Wings and the HABS take out the Lightning and the SENS beat the Leafs tonight.

6. Muziqal

Muziqal Mouseketeer

AND OUT GOES DETROIT!!!! Iginla is God and Kipprusoff is Jesus...there is a 2nd coming in Calgary. ::yes::

7. Lynda Silk

Lynda Silk DIS Veteran

Congratulations on your Flames' victory!!! And of course, for winning the playoff series! They really deserved it!

Now just pray for my Leafs to come up big tonight against the Flyers! Go Leafs Go!

8. eritouma

eritouma Just happy to be here !!!

Go Canucks Go !!! ... Oh yeah... I just remebered they are out... got caught up in the excitement... forgot about the misery... I guess it is now go flames go....:sunny:

9. DSNY FN

DSNY FN <font color=darkcoral>DVC is the place for me<br><

GO FLYERS GO