GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!!!

Whoop! Whoop! Cubs WIN! #FlyTheW #WeAreGood #CubsWin

I watched last night's game in Wisconsin but I will be at Wrigley on Monday!
I knew you would! Looks like even the weather is supporting our Cubs , going to be in the 70's (so far, lol)

Oh gosh. That was more nail biting than watching my kids play in the Rec League Championship game even. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to handle a Cubs Cards Playoff.

And to all those brave souls who were fan enough to put on a Cubs jersey and go sit in the middle of all that black. You are my heroes!
How about it?!?!?!? :worship:
Congrats on your win. :)

Thank you! :flower:

On "The View" this morning it was pointed out that in the movie "Back to the Future"; When fast forwarding into the year 2015, Newspapers were showing that the CUBS won the series!

On "The View" this morning it was pointed out that in the movie "Back to the Future"; When fast forwarding into the year 2015, Newspapers were showing that the CUBS won the series!
LOL~ Yeah that has been swirling around for more than a month here. One guy even parked a Delorean outside Wrigley Field
IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

ACK! Sorry for huge image size...but then again, this is HUGE for the Cub's!

Whoop! Whoop! Cubs WIN! #FlyTheW #WeAreGood #CubsWin

I watched last night's game in Wisconsin but I will be at Wrigley on Monday!
Gonna see Arrieta pitch...and hope you put in for a 4 day weekend..
1: So you can enjoy a Monday celebration , or
2: So you can see Tuesday game as well!

I am so happy with yesterday,,,everything is icing from here out! What a team we are building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL~ Yeah that has been swirling around for more than a month here. One guy even parked a Delorean outside Wrigley Field
IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

ACK! Sorry for huge image size...but then again, this is HUGE for the Cub's!

Great pictures FINFAN!

Sorry guys, I didn't realize the one picture was so LARGE! I just wanted to give a second viewing.

GO JAYS GO!!

Next week Canada elects a new Prime Minister. I think the country is more focused on the Toronto Blue Jays.

6ish hrs and counting down for Game 1. Here in MO, it is overcast and cool right now. If the rain sprinkles stay away it will be good baseball weather. Chilly but nice.

Welcome to RED OCTOBER Cubbies....:welcome:

mlb_cardinals.gif

6ish hrs and counting down for Game 1. Here in MO, it is overcast and cool right now. If the rain sprinkles stay away it will be good baseball weather. Chilly but nice.

Welcome to RED OCTOBER Cubbies....:welcome:

mlb_cardinals.gif

Sounds like here today~
and just a reminder from the 2013 World Series..he may have been in a different uniform but....
HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

jon-lester-cubs_tri.jpg

:jumping3::jumping3::jumping3::jumping3::jumping3:

Let's play some baseball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK now I am fearful:cool: Colbert - You never preprint a TShirt!!!!!!!

I am still GO CUBS GO though:jumping1::jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter