Go BUTLER BULLDOGS!!!!!

I like both teams because of their academics, and I like both coaches....so I'll be happy, either way.

Now....if we start talking about the women's championship tomorrow night, I detest UConn because of Geno Auriemma, so will be pulling mightily for Stanford.

I'm hoping Butler pulls this one out! Of course being from Knoxville and a VOLS fan I'm just glad Kentucky didn't make it to this game! ;)

I'm hoping Butler pulls this one out! Of course being from Knoxville and a VOLS fan I'm just glad Kentucky didn't make it to this game! ;)

actually as an SEC fan we were pulling for all SEC teams, once FL was knocked out game 1!!

The refs are having some BAD calls this game.

I was so proud of Butler. Cajones of steel. Coach K looked serously nervous.

I like both teams because of their academics, and I like both coaches....so I'll be happy, either way.

Did you hear that 5 of the 8 Butler players attended class on Monday? THAT'S a true student-athlete!

Butler played a great game. It really was hard fought. Every possession, every pass was contested, and nothing came easy for either team. It could have gone either way. Butler came soooooooo close to the upset of the decade! They certainly have NOTHING to feel bad about - they were not blown out, they were not embarrassed, and they certainly gained the respect of the entire basketball world.

It just would have been the perfect "Hollywood" ending to an amazing story . . .

It was a fantastic game! Very well played by both teams.

Just an inch or two and this town would have been crazy.

I'm a Butler alum!!!:banana::cool1:

My DH and I went to the game last night. It was so much fun, but we are still sighing about that last shot. I sat next to a Duke fan who said, "Welcome to reality, Butler" when Duke went up several points at the very beginning of the game. I think it took him 3/4 of the game to realize Butler really was in it!

I am so proud of how well the coach and players handled themselves. It was a ton of fun and hopefully will happen again.

The-Duke-Blue-Devils-celebrate-their-79-69-win-over-the-Florida-State-Seminoles.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter