Go Astros!

My SO left here during the 7th Inning. She took a hand held TV with her and went to get in line at Academy to buy NL Champion shirts :teeth:

She called as soon as the game ended and there was total bedlam in the store. I coulc barely hear her because of the celebration.

LET'S GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did it I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
if anything deserves a dancing bannana this is it!!!!

now on the chicago to beat the Sox!

LOL....Tony LaRussa was just asked about injuries being a problem in the series. He said it wasn't a health problem, it was an Astros problem. The guy has class :teeth:

congratulations astros fans...enjoy it. You deserved to win this series...we flat out stunk and you guys were just plain better. Good night, and good luck.

Jungle Josh

Grog said:
My SO left here during the 7th Inning. She took a hand held TV with her and went to get in line at Academy to buy NL Champion shirts :teeth:

She called as soon as the game ended and there was total bedlam in the store. I coulc barely hear her because of the celebration.
I hope that we get some in the Dallas area. I want one! :goodvibes

YEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!!

rope_swing.jpg

ASTROS WIN!!!!!! JUMP IN, THE WATER IS FINE!!!!!!!!

sorry about the loss mac. I know you are a die-hard bird fan.

Adam

Congratulations Astros you are going to the world series. Make it count and win over the White Sox!

~Amanda

septbride2002 said:
Congratulations Astros you are going to the world series. Make it count and win over the White Sox!

~Amanda
Thanks Amanda. I must say that I enjoyed the series with the Cardinals, win or not. Sorry that your old stadium is closing now. :(

I'm got up and pinched myself this morning..... I still can't believe it's true!!!! :cheer2:

Planogirl said:
Thanks Amanda. I must say that I enjoyed the series with the Cardinals, win or not.
I did too! & you have to give it up to the Cards fans!

4greatboys said:
Me too!! Now I need to go out and fight the crowds for a shirt!
Oh my gosh!! I forgot!!! I better get going, I hope they aren't sold out yet!

Thanks for the reminder! :cool1:

Jungle Skipper said:
congratulations astros fans...enjoy it. You deserved to win this series...we flat out stunk and you guys were just plain better. Good night, and good luck.

Jungle Josh

Thank you!!! :teeth:

trappednabox said:
I did too! & you have to give it up to the Cards fans!
They sure do have good fans. Local news showed them leaving the stadium last night and they were disappointed (of course) but still wishing us well.

Great team, great city, great fans. Way to go Cards! :cool1:

kpm76 said:
This game is giving me heartburn..I'm too nervous to watch so I've been doing things around the house and checking in here and there.....DH's reactions (cursing or cheering) clue me in on what's going on......I just want to Astors to win and be done with it :)

:cheer2: :cheer2: Way to Go 'Stros! :cheer2: :cheer2:

kpm76, :wizard: I bet you are feeling much better today. You and your family must be so proud of Dan!!!!!

My hubby is leaving for Chi town tomorrow morning. I'm so jealous. But I will get to see our Stros next week!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

A.

Congratulations Astros! I'm a die-hard Cardinal fan, but you have a class act bunch of guys and I'll be routing for you in the World Series! :thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter