Gmax 1st Trip Report W/PICS and Pre-Trip Report for '06

Beana9802 said:
Yay GMax...I am excited for another TR! :0)

Thank you Bean! Maybe you can help me duck 'Mama at the parks, and freeze Lan's bank accounts so she cannot help finance The Tower of Terror Plot!

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us! I really enjoyed it.

I hope for my honeymoon the parks are as empty as they were for your trip!

Glad you had a good time, and thanks for sharing it with us!

It was very interesting to me the time it took you to get to AKL from POR. Last year we went from Coronado Springs to AKL and it didn't seem like it took that long...this year I made reservations at Boma for dinner after AK closes so it should be a pretty quick trip over there and a nice way to wind down after a day at the parks. I know what you mean about AKL..I want to stay there too, it is really gorgeous!

Sara

UtahMama said:
Think we can get Sneezie on???

The question isn't if you can get me on, it's if you can get me off.
:faint:

Glendamax said:
Thank you Bean! Maybe you can help me duck 'Mama at the parks, and freeze Lan's bank accounts so she cannot help finance The Tower of Terror Plot!
I'd go on with you, but that means that I'd have to go on, and I actually don't think I can do that....I went once, and NEVER again. I HATE elevators, and this one is no different....so I'm with you!

UtahMama - I have to pay you double in order to give a couple of "dole whips" to Gmax and Sneezie to ride "The Tower of Happiness" (does that make the ride seem better for u two) :rotfl:

Sneezie Ve have vays ov making you ride the Tower ov Terror....(BWAA-HAAA-ha-ha!!!!!)
204.gif

The best way to get over your fear is to do that fear over and over. Except Spiders. (An episode of Fear Factor comes to mind...) Heebie-Jeebies for days!

GMAX- I'm going down with my mama, too. Oh and we're taking pops, too! It's a great BIG family affair!
I'll keep my eye out for ya! BTW - great TR & pre-TR! You sound like a lot of fun!!

Utahmama - where is the dis-list of Sept. vacationers??? Am I on it??? Don't leave me out!! I've got my LGMHPC's and DisUnc emailed me the scanned MH so I can get my cling-on... hehehe cling-on.... I'm down with the LIME!! :yay:

Disneyland_Mama said:
GMAX- I'm going down with my mama, too. Oh and we're taking pops, too! It's a great BIG family affair!
I'll keep my eye out for ya! BTW - great TR & pre-TR! You sound like a lot of fun!!

Utahmama - where is the dis-list of Sept. vacationers??? Am I on it??? Don't leave me out!! I've got my LGMHPC's and DisUnc emailed me the scanned MH so I can get my cling-on... hehehe cling-on.... I'm down with the LIME!! :yay:
Hey, not to bust into your convo...but what is a scanned MH? Sorry to bother.... pirate:

Disneyland_Mama said:

Disney_land Mama yes! But this is my list for people who'll be there when we are so I have you at the POLY from 9/11-14 (we leave the 14th so it only goes that far) COOLNESS!

Hey Gmax
You know our trip overlaps one another. I love TOT :love: .
I will be looking for you so we can experience it together.

BTW, what date will you be at MGM? Come on, be honest!

You know what goes up must go down...and up and down...and up and down...and up an down :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Beana9802 said:
Hey, not to bust into your convo...but what is a scanned MH? Sorry to bother.... pirate:

MH is a Mickey Head. :)

Hey guys, did ya party on without me??? I've been down sick and it looks like Umama has been too. Sorry Umama, it's these dadburn computers with all their viruses.... ;) At least I (hopefully) got it out of the way before we get there. Maybe this means I'll have a good trip! :thumbsup2 Still trying to get Gmax on the TOT?...good luck....I know exactly how she feels. :teeth:

I see Ernesto got downgraded, hallelujah! Pray we don't have an F hurricane anywhere near our time. Only 9 more days.... yeah :cheer2:

cherokeemamma said:
Hey Gmax
You know our trip overlaps one another. I love TOT :love: .
I will be looking for you so we can experience it together.
BTW, what date will you be at MGM? Come on, be honest!
You know what goes up must go down...and up and down...and up and down...and up an down :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'll be at MGM on the evening of Mon. Sept.11th and the morning of Wed. Sept. 13th.

Hope I see you there! But not on THE TOWER OF HAPPINESS! (yeah right)

Disneyland_Mama said:

YAY! I hope you spot me while you're there! Have fun on your family Disney adventure!

ET I'm sorry you're not feeling well . . .

UtahMama said:
Sneezie Ve have vays ov making you ride the Tower ov Terror....(BWAA-HAAA-ha-ha!!!!!)
204.gif

The best way to get over your fear is to do that fear over and over. Except Spiders. (An episode of Fear Factor comes to mind...) Heebie-Jeebies for days!

UMama, I've been on it before... twice actually. I went on it when my dd was finally big enough to ride it. She rode it with my sister and came back to tell me that "it wasn't that bad" I got on it.... I soon realized that my dd is wild and crazy! She'll ride anything!!! I didn't konw that then... I know it now.

Why did I ride it twice? Because when I went on the first time I said I would have to buy the picture or no one back home would believe that I rode it, but the lady in front of me lifted her hand and covered me totally. You couldn't tell that I was even there, so I had to ride it again. The second time I asked for a front row seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter