Gmail Invites to Share

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I finally got a new batch of gmail invites to share, so the first 5 PMs will each get one!
Barb

Hi i am unsure what a gmail is , but i remember hearing something about it, but i am interested in it, can you send it to me, and also a small explanation would be helpful, thanks a bunch
Kim:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :yo-yo: :yo-yo: :wave: :wave:

Gmail is a free email service from Google that is available by invitation only. The big draw is that you get a whole gig of storage space. Another thing I like is that instead of annoying popups and Flash ads, you get text ads based on the content of your messages (they don't read 'em...it's done mechanically...it sounds scary, but I actually like it because the ads are actually relevant). For those who want one, keep the PMs coming. My husband just said he got some invites that he's willing to share, too.
Barb

Hi Barb,
I tried to PM you but it said your box was full!
:(

Everybody who responded should have gotten one by now. I had some I was saving for donation to the troops, but then I got a bunch more and my husband did too, so I have enough to send out to everyone who responded here...I think it was over a dozen people! They are all gone now, but I'll post if I get more. Enjoy your email, and please "pass it forward" when you get your own invites.
Barb

Barb,
If you get another please let me know. I would love one.
Sue Ellen

SueEllen please let me know if you'd like a gmail invite...I can send one to you.

Barb,

I just wanted to say thanks for the invite. Once I get some invites I will pass them on to you wonderful people at the DIS.

~Michelle

I would like an invite please.

HiggyCU, I just sent you a PM.

Thanks for thinking of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter