• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gluten Free Spots in Downtown Disney

disneygogetter

Mouseketeer
What restaurants in Downtown Disney have gluten free and soy for allergy reasons. Which places are the best place?

I don't know about DTD specifically, but there is a superthread that covers all kinds of GF dining throughout the resort/parks.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/gluten-free-dining-at-the-disneyland-resort-a-superthread.3003289/

From what I have read so far, they no longer have specifically gluten free menus in the parks - you just have to ask what items they can prepare as "gluten free" when you speak with your server. I imagine the DTD restaurants will vary though because some are chains, so you might be able to check the websites for those restaurants menus & allergen lists.

It sounds like a lot of things can be replaced with GF items (rolls, buns). Thanks OP for asking this, as I was wondering myself! :)

Sorry, can't help with Soy, but I can with gluten free (I'm Celiac).

Rainforest can do GF, the food is good but the choices are limited. However they have a killer GF cheesecake. Non-GF BFF orders it every time!

I've never eaten there, but I understand that Tortilla Jo's and Jazz Kitchen can accommodate GF. I think House of Blues can, but I'm not sure.

My mom just got back from a trip and she doesn't eat gluten, dairy or soy. She said of all the places tortilla Joe's was the easiest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter