Gluten Free menus DL and DCA?

Dinohood

Mouseketeer
Since disneyland took away their gluten free list that you use to be able to get. I have been trying to find some info for my upcoming christmas trip this year, I did find a blog and the women is gluten free from what I read Disneyland and DCA is now having gluten free menus at their restaurants well the blue bayou one, is it only sit down ts ones or qs also like the hungry bear?

They're doing the new menus top down. So they were supposed to be available at signatures, then TS, then CS. I don't think they've gotten to all the TS yet. It's getting a little tricky at DLR. Just 2 weeks ago they swapped out 1/3 of the Hungry Bear menu over night and got rid of the vegetarian sandwich (wasn't GF, just an example) and the same day they swapped out half the menu at Harbour Galley nearby, removing the baked potatoes, which could be GF without toppings. A year earlier they had already gotten rid of the vegetarian potato. They changed their policy on peanut free ice cream at Gibson Girl, now they have a special prep area and will only do plain chocolate and vanilla, no cone, no toppings. No word yet on if this applies to GF, but if they're not willing to switch gloves, clean and use a dedicated scoop for peanuts, chances are that's what they're doing with GF ice cream too. And Carnation no longer has a dedicated fryer. No announcement, someone asked and reported back. So you really do have to ask at every location is something is GF and about dedicated fryers, because it really does change over night there.

Here's the superthread from the DL boards. You should read it backwards for the most recent information. The first post refers to getting a list from GS, those were discontinued 2 1/2 years ago, their response is to ask at each location what's available.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/gl...sneyland-resort-a-superthread.3003289/page-16

ok i thanks i thought i would ask here maybe someone knew something. It it just my mom and I do not really want to wait for the chef to find out nothing is gluten free and I thought I could make mine own list going off the one that was discontinued, wow this trip is go to be harder then I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter