• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gluten Free DL resources?

There's super thread and a few more recent threads here. You can try the search feature and maybe limit to threads in the last 2 years. Disney changed their policy a few years ago. They no longer give out lists because they claim things change over too quickly. They recommend going to each location and asking what the options are. You can ask for a chef at TS and ask to see the binder at CS. For TS I'd recommend an ADR and make sure it's noted in advance. For CS something like a GF bun takes 10 additional minutes, so plan accordingly. They have started rolling out new allergy menus, but so far it's only at the 3 most expensive places at the resort (plus Club 33, which isn't helpful to most guests.) If you do find a blog, of course double check the menu on the DL site to make sure that item is still on the menu and double check at the location before you order it.

There is a private group on FB that is for allergies and it is called Disney Chefs Rock Food Allergies. You can ask to join.

I just joined because I am the main group planner and my SIL has celiacs and they have some good info on there in their files. Most of the people are going to WDW but there are some DLR folks and they are super helpful.

I have Celiac disease and am in the parks six or more times a year. I can eat pretty much anywhere (we rarely eat at table service places -- so this is all counter/quick service). They always send a chef our to chat with me, and I have lots of options. I love Disney because it's so easy for me to eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter