Gluten Free Dinner O'Hana

We had dinner there on Dec 6th and my husband is gluten free. The chef came and talked to him about his dinner. He was given a separate basket of gluten free bread. He was also given gluten free sauce for dipping and had a choice of brownie, flan, or ice cream for dessert. He was very well taken care of and the chef came out twice to ask him how his meal was and if he could do any thing else for him. He could not have the noodles but was allowed to eat the veggies. :)

My daughter had a gluten free dinner. Chef came out to talk with her and she enjoyed her meal!! Chef
even came back out to be sure she was enjoying it! Very impressed!

You will miss the bread but the rest of the meal should be yummy! We just ate there last week with my sister who maintains a gluten-free diet. The potstickers and peanut sauce were off-limits but she got a tray of specially-made wings and a teriyaki sauce for dipping (the sweet and sour was ok). She also was given a separate dish of vegetables with rice rather than noodles. And at the end, the chef presented her with a flourless chocolate cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter