• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Glowtini's

tinkerbells mum

DIS Veteran
Hi can anyone hlpe me out with the answer to this pelase :)

i can't wait to try an glowtini when we go in February and was wondering if the ice cubes they use are re-usable!! i'd love to be able to use them when i come back home but wasn't sure if they worked like the glow sticks and only glowed for a short length of time

thanks xx

Yep they are re usable. They have an on/off button on them. I have a few here myself

They seem to last quite a long time too - we've had ours since the end of May, get them out most weekends and they're still going strong!

Here's one of my homemade efforts!

DSCF0457_600_x_450_.jpg

P1010515.jpg

P1010503.jpg

i love my glowtini

they run out of ice cubes once so i had a glowtinki

100_1988.jpg

thanks for your replies

i didn't really need any more reasons to be totally excited about going "home" in February but that seems to be another reason!!! hope i get a glowtinki as well!!

Yep, they have an on/off switch. Brought it home and my daughters like to use it in the bathtub!

i don't fancy my dd's chances of getting hold of these to play with in the bath they will be all mine!!! i'll have to get her, her own tink one then we'll be able to recreate Disney when we get back home LOL

Awesome pics!!

The better half was telling me about the other pics on the cocktail thread, but I can't find it! Could one of you kind people lead me in the right direction?

Think I might be treating myself to a glowtini at Cafe Fantasia before my birthday meal at Inventions, especially now I know the ice cubes can be used again!

Wow - gonna have to get me one of these! How do you get a glowtink though? My DD would LOVE that!

tinks_1989 - that first photo of you with the cube in your mouth has had me in stitches!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Love the glowtink too. :goodvibes
Awesome pics!!

The better half was telling me about the other pics on the cocktail thread, but I can't find it! Could one of you kind people lead me in the right direction?

It's on the Restaurant Review sticky - scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. :)

Think I might be treating myself to a glowtini at Cafe Fantasia before my birthday meal at Inventions, especially now I know the ice cubes can be used again!

They will be dearer at the DLH, prices increase as you go up grades of hotels

They will be dearer at the DLH, prices increase as you go up grades of hotels

I'm already aware, last year for my 18th I ended up paying €13 in there for a fairly standard cocktail (can't remember which!). However I love Cafe Fantasia and think I can justify treating myself on my birthday. :goodvibes

I'm already aware, last year for my 18th I ended up paying €13 in there for a fairly standard cocktail (can't remember which!). However I love Cafe Fantasia and think I can justify treating myself on my birthday. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

I love you guys, you always give great advice and give me lots of ideas on things to see & do. The Glowtini has just been added to my list!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter