Glow Sticks

GreyGooseCosmo

Mouseketeer
I don't need enough from Oriental Trading Company to justify the shipping cost. But I need some glow sticks to take with us for the trip!

Does anyone know where I could find some? I was at Wal Mart today and didn't see any - and none at Target last night.

Help!

I have seen them at Michaels, up near the front of the store. Also, stores like Party City and Card and Party Outlet always have them.

Do you have a Dollar Tree?? I've never seen a Dollar Tree that didn't have these at all times of the year. Just bought some last weekend for our trip in 2 weeks.

I second the Dollar Tree. They always have them.... all different kinds... and they're only a buck.

All the dollar stores in our area carry them. Deals, Dollar tree, etc. They have bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and the regular sticks.

Our Target had the sticks in the dollar spot up front today with the St Patricks Day stuff for some reason. They were multi colored (not all green)! :)

There is a 3.99 shipping code for them right now. Its WC97826 You will also be able to choose a free gift from a list of three. The code expires Mar 5.
~Tricia princess:

I love our Dollar Tree store for this reason! Ours sells all kinds of Glow Sticks like necklaces, bracelets, regular sticks, wavy ones, twisty ones, glasses, earrings, mouthpieces, ect. There are always hundreds of different kinds and what I like best is you can buy a tube of 12 glowsticks for 1.00!! When we go to Disney (or any other trip) I always buy 4 or 5 tubes so the kids have plenty! :)

I buy ours at both Michael's and Target. I get the tube that has 15 braclet sized sticks in each one for only a $1. For $5 we have enough for the kids to have several each night. We can't lose a kid that is glowing from head to toe:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter