Glitches Dec 27 2015 Wonder

erinsmom03

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone else experienced any trouble this morning with booking a "New Years Eve" cruise for 2015 on the Wonder today? I experienced a major glitch with the system, and I am having trouble getting DCL to recognize the problem. So just started wondering if I could possibly be the only one who had trouble with this cruise and date? I didn't have trouble with any other dates.

****Should say Glitches Dec 28 2015 Wonder in the title*****

Yeah, I tried booking it and it would let me go most of the way through but it was showing the Dec 4 itinerary/pricing. Then it would close out.

I think it's Dec 28th? :goodvibes There were glitches with this yesterday too. I booked it over the phone, but in my online reservations it was showing as a 6 night instead of a 7 and the itinerary would not pull up. Today it is correct in my online reservations. :confused3

I chose the Dec 28 7 night cruise, didn't notice that it changed the date, booked it at what I thought was an amazing price. I was in a rush because I needed to get to work. A couple hours later I check my email and notice that the date on my confirmation is incorrect. Called DCL. Explain to them. They are saying I must have picked the Dec 4 cruise. I told them there was NO way that I did that (teachers can't just take a week off in the school year!). They refused to admit that it happened the way I said that it did...really frustrated here! :mad:

I'm upset because I booked it at one price and now they are saying, sure, it is that price, but for a different date...NOT cool!

I had the exact same thing happen erinsmom03--went all the way through booking on the dec 28th tab and got the email for dec 4th--too good to be true I guess!

I chose the Dec 28 7 night cruise, didn't notice that it changed the date, booked it at what I thought was an amazing price. I was in a rush because I needed to get to work. A couple hours later I check my email and notice that the date on my confirmation is incorrect. Called DCL. Explain to them. They are saying I must have picked the Dec 4 cruise. I told them there was NO way that I did that (teachers can't just take a week off in the school year!). They refused to admit that it happened the way I said that it did...really frustrated here! :mad:

Did you take any screenshots?? Disney, for the most part, seems to be good about honoring mistakes. Just curious, what was your amazing price??

I am kicking myself that I didn't take a pic of my screen! I was in such a hurry and running close to being late for work (gave up breakfast to book cruises :thumbsup2 ) and I just didn't think there would be an issue. Lesson learned for sure!

The unbelievable price was less than half of the current price. $3500 for a 7A with 2A1C. I couldn't hardly believe it myself when I saw it, but I have never booked a Christmas or New Years cruise before, and have seen the Wonder prices were often lower than the other ships, and just thought it was my lucky day. I haven't given up. I have talked to a couple people and now I have emailed as well...guess time will tell...

I caught it as soon as I got the email so went back to look before they fixed it--and even though it was the dec 28 tab, it said dec 4 all the way through, at that time there was no option to book the 28th b/c it kept taking you to dec 4th. If it makes you feel better, a screen shot would have still shown the 4th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter