Glitch?

meghanmione

Mouseketeer
I'm staying onsite from Feb 6-11th and tomorrow is supposed to be when I can begin making ADRs. However, when I logged in tonight it's showing me I can make Feb ADRs right now through the 10th on the calendar. I was not expecting this and scrambled to try and get the reservations I wanted thinking I was a day behind in my estimate. I kept getting an error along the lines of "We were unable to check for available tables at this time..." no matter how many times I tried/refreshed/logged in and out. So I went to the app and it's showing I can only book up to Feb 5th like I expected. Has anyone else ran into this? I'm assuming it's gotta be a glitch and tomorrow around 6 AM is when it will actually let me book. :confused3

Dining Reservations seem super janky at the moment, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a glitch. Hope you were able to get them today! Make sure to clear your web cache if you're getting the same error - they can occasionally get stashed there and continue to pull even if the Disney website has been resolved.

Dining Reservations seem super janky at the moment, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a glitch. Hope you were able to get them today! Make sure to clear your web cache if you're getting the same error - they can occasionally get stashed there and continue to pull even if the Disney website has been resolved.
I was thankfully! Woke up at 5:30 and at 6 AM on the dot was able to reserve! Got what I wanted aside from space 220 so I’m happy 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter