Glitch with app FP+

newlywed mice

Mouseketeer
Sorry I know there are a lot of threads about FP and the app but I haven't seen anyone with my problem yet.

In my app some of my FP show reservation for one. But on my DH app it says reservation for (what it should be)

Should I be concerned about the difference on our apps. Or do you think that it's right on his we will be ok?

Also i tried the copy thing in my app for the reservations that say for 1 and all it does is replace my FP for his and stays as reservation for 1....

Anyone have experience with this glitch?

Make sure you are showing plans for all of you family. Touch the icon of the "people" in the upper right corner on the "my plans" screen and then make sure it shows plans for all your family and friends. That should allow you to see your whole party's plans. It is probably at to show only plans for you at the momoent. Hope that works for you!

Yeah I made sure that was on too....

What is weird is some of the FP reservations say for 2 while others say for 1.....
It seems inconsistent

Like I said she I be worried because it is showing up right on his app.

Can't answer whether you should be worried. We are 43 days from our trip, and still learning the system too. Good luck. You can always call disney IT. I have found them helpful, but the time on hold can be fairly long.

This exact thing happened to me at Disney Hollywood Studios in our last trip in October 2013. Suddenly - all of our FP's for the day said 1 person - ME - on my app. We checked my SIL app and all 9 people showed on hers.

It was fine. When we went to ride, all 9 FP's were available.

Can't guarantee you will get the same, but it worked for us. Scary though, when I thought that our FP's disappeared.

Ok Thanks! I think we are just going to leave it because it seems to be ok on his, thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter