Glee!!!!!!

As much as I love show, I think 3 years should be the cap (have them graduate). I still feel cheated that one of my favorite shows "Popular" ended after only 2 seasons when 3rd season would have been senior year and could have ended properly. Mary Cherry and Nicole Julian are still two of my favorite all time television characters. Now I've added Sue Sylvester!:happytv:

OR, they could have each class graduate after 3-4 years and continuously add new students so the show can continue with the new batch. :)

OR, they could have each class graduate after 3-4 years and continuously add new students so the show can continue with the new batch. :)

::yes:: With the old "alumni" comming back for occasionall cameos. Especially if it means more of Puck shirtless :love:

So if they had a contest and you won the chance to pick a song for the show, what would your choice be?

Would it be a mash-up or single song and by who? A solo, a group, a duet.

My choices...

Of course Finn and Mike singing Endless Love in the football lockerroom showers is probably out, so I will go with Plan B...

My little Glee homage to RENT. The cast doing Seasons Of Love with an overlay of Take Me or Leave Me. I just can't decide who I would have sing take me or leave me. Vocally I think Rachel and Mercedes would be amazing. But it might be more fun to have Kurt sing it to Finn. Perhaps an appearance by Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs would fit in the episode as well.

Can't wait for the all Madonna episode and Idna Menzel coming aboard (can we have a duet with her and Kristen Chenowith who is supposed to come back for another episode?):happytv:

HOW DID I MISS THAT IDINA IS COMING TO THE SHOW????

Even if it is just one episode! That is amazing. Woo Hoo! :cheer2:

Kind of related . We just saw Julie and Julia and our favorite cheerleading coach stars in it as Julia Childs sister. She still has her wonderful charm even in this movie:rotfl:. A really nice movie though we had many generations watching it and everyone agreed it was good.

LOVED Julie and Julia, and Jane Lynch as the sister was perfect! Her and Meryl Streep were great together! I heard that Jane Lynch wants to sing in one of the episodes - I really hope that's true!!!

I was VERY excited that Glee won best Television Comedy or Musical at the Golden Globes!

:banana:

I was bummed when Lea Michelle, Jane Lynch, and Matt Morrison didn't win in their categories, so it was a surprise that the show itself won.

:woohoo:

Just read on another site that Neil Patrick Harris may be in the episode that will be directed by Joss Wheldon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer). Totally awesome! Same article said that Sue Sylvester will be singing "Vogue" on the all madonna episode. Not sure if that's going to work or not (still think Frozen is a better choice). :happytv:

:lmao:

I was just coming here to post about Neil Patrick Harris and Joss Whedon joining the Glee cast for a Sweeps Week episode.

It's also being reported that one of the three new characters for next season is a boyfriend for Kurt.:banana:

And not only will Kurt get a boyfriend they will also be a "power couple" at school! Hope they find someone good! Can't wait to see scene where Kurt will introduce his boyfriend to his father!:happytv:

After all the nominations and of course the one win they got, I hope this takes this show to the next level so we can enjoy it for more years to come. Nothing I can't stand is to get so wrapped up in a show, then to have it cancel a year or two later. I'm really excited about this coming season in April.

I hate that we have to wait until April for more new episodes, but at least we have the first 13 of the season on DVD to fill the void 'till then. Yeah, I know it's just a money grab by the studio, but I had to have it! :)

I love this show!!

It's gonna be a great season!!!

Idina's first scene that she filmed was a makeout scene with Matthew! HAHAHAHA

Plus Kurt getting a boyfriend. :love:

Glee has only just started two weeks ago in the UK, but I'm addicted already ... can't stop playing the cd in my car ... and can't wait a week between episodes!!

Kind of related . We just saw Julie and Julia and our favorite cheerleading coach stars in it as Julia Childs sister. She still has her wonderful charm even in this movie:rotfl:. A really nice movie though we had many generations watching it and everyone agreed it was good.

I was watching "Best In Show" the other day and laughing how in that movie she plays the role of the token funny lesbian, and that's how she is in real life :lmao:

She also plays as Charlie's psychiatrist in "Two and a Half Men" and has been in tons of other shows/movies.

Okay, so it's less than a month until the first season of Glee returns! :banana:

In case you hadn't heard, the first episode will air at a funky time. (I THINK it's like 9:28pm). It's after American Idol, so they're trying to get Gleeks to tune in to that train wreck to make sure they don't miss anything. :rotfl:

And they've just announced that the first episode back will feature Idina Menzel and Jonathan Groff as the coach and lead singer for Vocal Adrenelin!

Can't wait!

Cannot wait for the new episodes to start! I wasn't a big fan at first but after a couple of episodes I was hooked.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!

:woohoo:

9:28 pm EST to be exact!

Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter