Glee - Season Two!

I have to say that both the "Grilled Cheesus" episode and the "Duets" episode made me smile.

Finally feels like they're getting their groove back.

:banana:

Again, another nights episode that I loved. I'm also curious about Puck to see if he's just off for a few episodes to really introduce Sam or if he's off for good.

Have you all noticed that Rachel sings a Babs song every episode so far this season? I heard the rumors they're touting her to play Barbra's part on a Broadway revival of Funny Girl. I wonder if they're helping her get that part by having her sing one of her songs every episode. Interesting.
I was thinking the same thing. Wow dhe has been singing alot of Streisand lately.

I was thinking the same thing. Wow dhe has been singing alot of Streisand lately.

Well the revival of the play is coming out in 2012 and no one has been picked. I just read that well known broadway stars, as well as some unknowns have auditioned and yes, they are in talks with Lea. Just depends on if she can swing it with her being in a hit show at the moment.

Duets was awesome although I must say I.HATE.KURT! Can't stand him anymore and if they have one more "Oh I'm Gay, Poor Me" plots I am going to cut someone.

BTW I love all of Rachel's songs this season and her character is improving week by week! YAY Rachel! :rotfl:

Mark Salling, who plays Puck, is still a series regular, though he's not going to be in the Rocky Horror episode either. There's speculation that he's being 'punished' because he released his own album earlier this month on a indie label and that it might have been a breach of his Glee contract.

Sigh, I really hope they continue on with the Britt/Santana storyline. They have some groundwork set and I'd love to see it explored more, I think the girls have terrific chemistry. Apparently though, Ryan Murphy received some flack for the scene with them on the bed last night. :mad:

I heard Puck is appearing as "the Lips" in the Rocky ep.

Oh and Kurt can have all of his gay related scenes but Britt and Santana can't? :mad:

Oh and Kurt can have all of his gay related scenes but Britt and Santana can't? :mad:

Don't get me started on that. I was actually more offended by the fact that Jewfro could be a little pervert during the entirety of the Brittany/Britney episode, but two girls, fully clothed, not groping, and not even really kissing, generates hate mail? Give me a freaking break.

So glad they are doing Rocky Horror,so much good music from that movie. What songs are they doing??

I'm actually listening to their versions of the Rocky Horror songs right now. They're doing six of them. Should be interesting. They have changed a couple of the lyrics to fit the 8pm timeslot though.

Thanks watched the trailer thing.

I was shocked a couple of weeks ago when I found out that Riff Raf from the movie if Phineous and Ferbs Dad.

I just downloaded the album today and honestly I'm not that impressed. Mercedes is singing the part of the transvestite? Seriously? Lame...:sad2:

I just downloaded the album today and honestly I'm not that impressed. Mercedes is singing the part of the transvestite? Seriously? Lame...:sad2:

Yeah, I think that was a really bad choice. I would have preferred Santana. Naya has the sex appeal to pull a character like Frank off.

I think Puck would have been a good choice too, but supposedly he took off a few episodes or something. :confused3

As much as I enjoyed the musical numbers in last night's "Rock Horror" episode, I have to say that the plot was all over the place, and didn't make much sense.

Kind of disappointed, I'm sad to say. :sad2:

As much as I enjoyed the musical numbers in last night's "Rock Horror" episode, I have to say that the plot was all over the place, and didn't make much sense.

Kind of disappointed, I'm sad to say. :sad2:

I have to agree. They've been building up this episode for a while now, so I was expecting something along the lines of the Madonna episode as far as the "wow" factor. It didn't live up to the hype. I really enjoyed the show, don't get me wrong. It was great. I loved all the numbers. I guess I was expecting more of the actual play to be shown or something.

I don't know...

I have to agree. They've been building up this episode for a while now, so I was expecting something along the lines of the Madonna episode as far as the "wow" factor. It didn't live up to the hype. I really enjoyed the show, don't get me wrong. It was great. I loved all the numbers. I guess I was expecting more of the actual play to be shown or something.

I don't know...

I enjoyed the previous two episodes, but this one just didn't work. I'm really bummed at how inconsistent the quality of the episodes has been this season. I'm going to chalk it up to "Sophomore Slump" which affects most shows, but they really need to step up the game.

I enjoyed the previous two episodes, but this one just didn't work. I'm really bummed at how inconsistent the quality of the episodes has been this season. I'm going to chalk it up to "Sophomore Slump" which affects most shows, but they really need to step up the game.

Yeah, I can kind of see that. It seems this season is more about the songs, rather than a plot line throughout the season. First season, it was all about getting to Regionals. This year, they talk about going to Nationals, but thats all they do is mention it once in a while. There's no story arc this season it seems. Maybe they'll start it here soon and find a direction.

I still love the show and it's in my top 5 shows I watch each week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter