Glee season 1 $19.99 on Amazon

Minnie M6

DIS Veteran
I've been watching this, and it came down yesterday to $19.99. I don't know if it will come down further for BF, but I went ahead and got it at this price.

I am confused on this series....is this really the whole complete season, or will you still need to buy the volume 2?
Thanks for your help.

Tami

thanks! i almost bought this for DD last week at target for $40! that was a great deal but this is even better!

Lara

Best Buy has it on sale for $20 as well. I just snagged the last one they had in our local store.

Please beware that there are two videos available. The cheaper one I believe only includes a portion of the first season. the second one has the whole season.

Please beware that there are two videos available. The cheaper one I believe only includes a portion of the first season. the second one has the whole season.

the one i ordered was the complete first season and it was only $19.99. there is the partial one but just make sure you order the one that says the complete first season.

Lara

I emailed this thread to my DBF...hope he gets the hint :rolleyes1 lol.

btw...I really wish that whistling smiley was available everywhere....I find myself typing *whistles* in IM convos and it's not the same :rotfl:

I want this for Christmas, but I need to put it on my list for my ILs to get me. I feel bad though because I'm sure MIL will end up paying more because she doesn't shop for deals. :confused3

come on! I have the first part of season 1 and need part 2!!! I don't need the whole season. sigh.... I've been waiting for a good deal on it but it seems like I will be waiting a little while longer. I hate when they do that. Separate a season. Now part 2 is more than the whole first season :confused3

come on! I have the first part of season 1 and need part 2!!! I don't need the whole season. sigh.... I've been waiting for a good deal on it but it seems like I will be waiting a little while longer. I hate when they do that. Separate a season. Now part 2 is more than the whole first season :confused3

Why not just buy the whole season then (since it's cheaper) and sell part 1?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter